Android Loading time during reading
Hello, sometimes, when I watch a movie in 4K HDR, directly on my TV Philips OLED 803 Android TV , I have load times with a percentage that appears in the middle of the screen. It does it with files of about 50GB. Is it possible to increase the buffer, cache, buffer? To avoid this ?
Thank you very much.

In French :
Bonjour, parfois, lorsque que je regarde un film en 4K HDR, directement sur ma TV Philips OLED 803 Android TV, j'ai des temps de chargements avec un pourcentage qui s'affiche au millieu de l'écran. Ca me le fait avec des fichiers d'environ 50Go. Est-il possible d'augmenter la mémoire tampon, cache, buffer ? Pour éviter cela ?
Merci beaucoup.
(2019-09-24, 20:12)NickEva7 Wrote: Is it possible to increase the buffer, cache, buffer? To avoid this ?

You could always have a try, but does the Philips TV only have a 100Mb/s network connection?
(2019-09-24, 22:39)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-09-24, 20:12)NickEva7 Wrote: Is it possible to increase the buffer, cache, buffer? To avoid this ?

You could always have a try, but does the Philips TV only have a 100Mb/s network connection? 
I'm using a SanDisk Extreme Pro 128 GB SSD 3.1 SSD.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Loading time during reading0