Mxq pro 4 k download issue
My normaal download speed wired = 200 Mbit.
When i download through my media player mxq pro 4K i only reach maximum 25 Mbit wired.

Why is this ?
Do i need to buy another media player? I only
USD iT for Watching movies but i want to watch 4 k. Any tips

Thanks !
The reference Kodi does not have any capabilities for downloading.

Are you using an addon to download stuff? If so which one, and where are you downloading things from?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-26, 19:02)DarrenHill Wrote: The reference Kodi does not have any capabilities for downloading.

Are you using an addon to download stuff? If so which one, and where are you downloading things from?

Maybe iT was preinstalled. Its just a browserfunction that i use on my mxq pro 4 k mediaplayerbox.. you are right iT is not a function in kodi but i have no idea where indam ASK these kind of quetions.
I'll move this to our off-topic section as it's not directly about Kodi, but maybe someone else who has one could shed some light.

From a quick look at some of the reviews of such boxes I see "Ethernet - 10/100 BaseT" which is probably the cause as that's an old and slow spec.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-09-26, 18:42)Bart41 Wrote: i want to watch 4 k
It's the box, but 25 mbps might be able to handle it, but the gfx certainly not. Check this https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=252916

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mxq pro 4 k download issue0