[split] YouTube Plug-in Thread
HOW DOWNLOAD VIDEO? ANYBODY CAN ANSWER OR NOTHuh
Use one of the many downloader sites or other apps around the internet.

And please stop shouting.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
DarrenHill - you are really not understand , man?
HOW DOWNLOAD VIDEO IN KODI? VIA THIS PLUGIN? OR ANOTHER PLUGIN?
WHY YOU PROPOSE ME SITES OR SOMETHING? PATHETIC....
Reported. Ban requested.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
@FreakMurderer  please read our forum rules, especially the section on respect to others
https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...al_conduct

oh, and please fix your KEYBOARD
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Why you not answer on question: how download video in kodi?
Why you propose me oftop info? Really so hard for us to answer on simple question?
OK, nice and simple.

You can't.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
DarrenHill And if I figure it out, as I post the solution here, what will you answer? Or maybe my post will be deleted on purpose, as mere mortals are not allowed to download videos from YouTube?
You can't download within the addon whose thread you are posting in.

If you figure out a way, it will be put in the appropriate place.

And if mere mortals were't allowed to download videos from YouTube, why would I have given you two different methods of doing so already?

Kodi Blog Posts
DarrenHill WILL SEE!
DarrenHill doesn't particularly care, as he uses another application for such things.

As I already recommended...

Now let's give this thread back to its intended usage, or else this whole section will be sent to off-topic.

Kodi Blog Posts
What application?
@FreakMurderer - Allavsoft.

But as we've now gone completely off-topic, this section of the thread can head there...

Kodi Blog Posts
Now that you have offended most of the volunteer moderator staff, then asked the question again in annoyance, when the answer was right in front of you. But in the spirit and elegance of the forum, I'll provide these tips, surely to be wasted on the undeserved. If you wish to continue on as a member in good standing, read post #5 in this thread slowly and follow the suggestions outlined. 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=339466 Supplemental tools (wiki)
Patk, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] YouTube Plug-in Thread0