Solved Album Cover Scraper Automatically
(2019-10-05, 16:11)DaveBlake Wrote: Actually this issue has been fixed by an adjustment to the common scripts that are used by the Universal Album Scraper - no need for reverting PRs, Github issues or special builds of Kodi. I was waiting until the scraper updates had propagated globally before posting about it.

So update your addons and rescrape the albums (choosing "Query for Alll" from the context menu will do it).

Ensure that you have correct new versions of the following installed
metadata.common.allmusic.com v3.2.1
metadata.common.fanart.tv v3.6.2
metadata.common.theaudiodb.com v2.0.3

Thanks to my colleague @olympia for fixing the album scraping

EDIT
Currently experiencing slow responses and timeouts when fetching the actual images, possibly down to server weekend loads.  Please be patient if the art does not appear immediately after scraping, it does not mean that scraping has failed just that the image has not been retrieved from the site yet.  Kodi will retry in the background to fetch these and meanwhile you should notice (if using Estuary) that a different icon is displayed in place of the default album cover icon.

Sweet! Yeah i figured it was some type of mismatch but at the time (sep10) I don't think those were pushed to the Leia repo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Album Cover Scraper Automatically - by Hack_kid - 2019-10-06, 05:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Album Cover Scraper Automatically0