Add autoclose and oklabel parameters to xbmcgui.Dialog().ok
Long story short: Can you please add the autoclose parameter to the xbmcgui.Dialog().ok dialog, in a similar fashion to xbmcgui.Dialog().yesno()

Long story: In Advanced Emulator Launcher some operations take a long time to complete, for example scraping a launcher with many items may take hours to complete. In order to realise unattended scraping (users left the scraper running overnight), if an error happens (network down, etc.) AEL displays the error with a yesno() dialog which autocloses in one minute and then the scraping continues. However, the proper way to display the error must be an OK dialog, just with one button.

Is there any chance this can be done for Leia 18.5?

Also, by the way, can a parameter oklabel also added to the xbmcgui.Dialog().ok dialog? It will be very nice to be able to change the label of the OK button in the OK dialog.

Thanks a lot.
I noticed some work is being done on the dialogs. I bump the thread for core devs to notice it Laugh
Kodi 19.0 alpha 1 seems close to the end. I bump the thread in the hope that some developer sees it. Thanks!
@ronie

Sorry for being insistent. Kodi Matrix is near release, I bump this thread just in case some developer can implement this feature before Matrix is released. I need it very much for my addons. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add autoclose and oklabel parameters to xbmcgui.Dialog().ok0