Solved Kodi stopped playing MP3 files
(2019-10-04, 19:07)black_eagle Wrote:
(2019-10-04, 16:03)Blitz118 Wrote: I installed log viewer for Kodi, but it's not showing any logs when I run it. Another thing is it does not show any type of error when I select the MP3 to play. It just closes the program and returns to the menu of the Amazon Fire TV and the Nvidia Shield.

Sounds a little bizarre !!!  debug log (wiki) will probably show what's going on, but if you're having difficulties actually getting one then that might prove to be problematic. 

If I read your post right, when you try to play an MP3 file, Kodi just quits back to your OS but any other music files play fine.  Is that correct ?  If so, are the files that play correctly in the same location/share as the MP3's ?  Also, if you go via the file browser in Kodi (System -> File Manager) can you browse and play an MP3 that way.  It's gonna be tough to diagnose without a debug log though. 

It won't play any MP3 files. It just boots to the home screen and the logs show nothing. Is there away I can add Kodi 17.5 to the Amazon Fire TV and Nvidia Shield?

Messages In This Thread
Kodi stopped playing MP3 files - by Blitz118 - 2019-10-04, 11:50
RE: Kodi stopped playing MP3 files - by Blitz118 - 2019-10-06, 01:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi stopped playing MP3 files0