Recently Added Episodes thumbnail different
Suddenly the "Recently Added Episodes" shelf started displaying a different thumbnail for each new episode. Until recently the thumbnail would use the TV show poster. Is this a new feature?

This very confusing and I cannot see a setting that would make it go back to the simpler display. Is there a setting somewhere I can change?

I am using Librelec 9.1.501 (RPI4.ARM).

Thanks,
Joey
Kodi 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2 / Raspberry Pi
(2019-10-05, 08:18)jchaven Wrote: Suddenly the "Recently Added Episodes" shelf started displaying a different thumbnail for each new episode. Until recently the thumbnail would use the TV show poster. Is this a new feature?

This very confusing and I cannot see a setting that would make it go back to the simpler display. Is there a setting somewhere I can change?

I am using Librelec 9.1.501 (RPI4.ARM).

Thanks,
Joey

@jchaven, it is not a new feature, the Season or TV Show poster should be shown. Is Librelec 9.1 based on Kodi Matrix? In Matrix I have seen this issue, with shelves based on Addons. Could you please try the Recently Added Episodes found in Default Shelves, Episodes, and let me know if that one also shows the same issue? Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
To anyone who encounters this issue and finds this thread...

I finally found the culprit. Sonarr has a feature to download meta data and one option is season posters. I suspect this was a recently added feature or I enabled it one night. Sonarr started finding episodes where the season posters were missing and started downloading them. As they appeared Kodi did its thing and started displaying them. The fix was to disable this option in Sonarr and delete the season posters.
Kodi 18.9 / LibreELEC 9.2 / Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Episodes thumbnail different0