Bug IPTV simple client logo issue, and it cannot forget SMB address?
I have the relative paths issue fixed. The issue was with missing .png extensions, not the space in channel name.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-10-08, 18:43)phunkyfish Wrote: I don't see the extension ".png" in here:

Code:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="BBCEarth" tvg-logo="BBCEarth",BBC Earth
http://somesite.com/live/show1.m3u8
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-name="Euronews" tvg-logo="Euronews",Euronews
http://somesite.com/live/show2.m3u8

Does the Wiki say it should be omitted? Cause then that's the bug.

Yes, the wiki said that the extension .png should not be included. Thank you.

I took some photos of my tv last night but I cannot upload them via my phone, I will try later when I have a computer. The SMB I use is a thumb drive on my router. I added both SMB and NFS to Kodi and it has no problem to access, delete or modify them. While in the add on, only one recent link added by kodi can be seen. If it is accessable in kodi then it can be browsed, but if I changes the path from my router admin, it is possible to change it in kodi, but the add on stuck with the old path.
(2019-10-08, 19:28)phunkyfish Wrote: I have the relative paths issue fixed. The issue was with missing .png extensions, not the space in channel name.

I also tried tvg-logo="BBCEarth.png" when using relative path, didn't work either. Glad you fixed it, Thanks a lot.
(2019-10-08, 19:23)phunkyfish Wrote: I can't no matter that I do reproduce the SMB issue. Just to make sure, you are using local path for SMB right?

I can change it as many times as I like. Not sure why yours is stuck, maybe as it's invalid. In that case try edit the settings.xml directly: userdata/addon_data/pvr.iptvsimple/settings.xml, and just delete that setting line and restart.

Here are some screenshots, hope it helps.

Can you try to press the delete key? When the SMB/nfs path is highlighted?

That should clear it and allow you to enter a new path.
(2019-10-09, 08:32)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you try to press the delete key? When the SMB/nfs path is highlighted?

That should clear it and allow you to enter a new path.

My TV remote doesn't have a delete key. The menu key(or hold "ok" key for 2 seconds) is used to show a menu of operations including delete in kodi file manager, but such keys has no effect in the add-on.
Can you just attach a keyboard to your device and try it?
(2019-10-09, 14:09)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you just attach a keyboard to your device and try it?

Tried, no effect.

And I found another bug. In the addon(and also movie and video from the left panel), if I browse 2 layers into an NFS source, when I use .. to go back, it is not possible to go back to the original NFS location, nor another source.
I just tested and you’re right, I can’t clear the setting on kodi 18.

The settings were migrated to the new format in kodi 19, and it’s possible to clear via a keyboard there.

So the only solution on Leia is to manually edit the settings.xml for the addon to clear it I’m afraid.

On the “..” I’m afraid I’m the wrong person. Maybe raise that issue separately in the right forum section.
(2019-10-09, 20:14)phunkyfish Wrote: I just tested and you’re right, I can’t clear the setting on kodi 18.

The settings were migrated to the new format in kodi 19, and it’s possible to clear via a keyboard there.

So the only solution on Leia is to manually edit the settings.xml for the addon to clear it I’m afraid.

On the “..” I’m afraid I’m the wrong person. Maybe raise that issue separately in the right forum section.

Thanks a lot, good luck!
No worries, it could take several days for the png fix to get released.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV simple client logo issue, and it cannot forget SMB address?0