Release Release 3.0.5
Version 3.0.5
=======================
+ added a scraper for MPDb.tv (thx @wjanes)  
+ added an action to force deletion of all HTTP caches (on disk and in memory) #656  
+ added changing of the movie edition to the movie bulk editor  
+ added a custom note field for movies/TV shows/episodes  
+ added unwanted files dialog for TV shows  
x show popupmenu from text fields on macOS #637  
x crash on startup if some images could not be loaded  
x catch more exceptions on file download #642  
x do not try to open dialogs on disconnected screens #640  
x delete subtitle archive after extracting #641  
x fix update data sources from Google Drive  
x correct date format style in files  
x when unable to load the database, start over with a new/clean one rather than not starting tmm  
x fixed loading of the colon replacement in the renamer settings  
x enhanced detection of valid NFO files #638  
x write the plot content to the outline field in the NFO #630  
x ImageCache must not crash tmm on exceptions #659  
x enabled to explicitly filter for empty values #660  
x refactored the MediaPortal NFO format into 2 new formats for enhanced compatibility: MP MyVideos and MP Moving Pictures  
x do not crash tmm on startup on incomplete settings #663  
x remove a custom genre in the bulk editor does not throw an exception any more  
x do not overwrite user ratings on scrape  
x better logging of errors in the OpenSubtitles scraper #633  
x fixed movie in a movie set filter
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
[BUG] Scraping episode metadata stops (tmm does not crash) with bug report:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.tvshow.tasks.TvShowEpisodeScrapeTask.doInBackground(TvShowEpisodeScrapeTask.java:143)
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.threading.TmmTask.run(TmmTask.java:125)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)
Where in the KODI is the "note" field displayed?
Nowhere, that is just for personal usage
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
OK thank you. And so it is very useful for me.
Hello,

Great inclusion of the mpdb.tv scraper ! I had been hoping for it for years ! However, I have some issues with it : the year is not correct (0), the rating is not valid either.
Any usefull info I could provide to help further ?
(2019-11-06, 22:35)vthinsel Wrote: Hello,

Great inclusion of the mpdb.tv scraper ! I had been hoping for it for years ! However, I have some issues with it : the year is not correct (0), the rating is not valid either.
Hi.
Yes you can give me the movie you have scraped with mpdb.tv so i can check whats going wrong.
Thanks
(2019-11-07, 08:22)wjanes Wrote:
(2019-11-06, 22:35)vthinsel Wrote: Hello,

Hi.
Yes you can give me the movie you have scraped with mpdb.tv so i can check whats going wrong.
Thanks 

Hello,
@wjanes , in fact all movies have this behavior. Even movies I previously scraped with other scrapers get 0 as their date. Any logs or something I could provide ? Maybe linkes to the locale (french) ?
You can try for example with "Osca
Hello,
@wjanes , in fact all movies have this behavior. Even movies I previously scraped with other scrapers get 0 as their date. Any logs or something I could provide ? Maybe linkes to the locale (french) ?
You can try for example with "Oscar et la dame rose" http://mpdb.tv/movie/fr_fr/2415
(2019-11-11, 19:11)vthinsel Wrote: Hello,
@wjanes , in fact all movies have this behavior. Even movies I previously scraped with other scrapers get 0 as their date. Any logs or something I could provide ? Maybe linkes to the locale (french) ?
You can try for example with "Oscar et la dame rose" http://mpdb.tv/movie/fr_fr/2415

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. I fixed the MPDB.tv scraper. It should work with the next release

BR Wolfgang

edit mlaggner: changed eta Wink
I've tried using the "Note" field. I really like it.  I wanted to verify if I was doing something wrong though.  I'd like the note to become part of the .NFO so that if I rebuild the database, it isn't lost.  The few notes I've added seem to disappear if I remove the movie from the tMM and then add it back in.  Any suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release 3.0.50