Buffering sometimes and only on certain channels
I'm streaming from a VU+ Duo4k that is equipped with a dvbc and a dvbs tuner. The dvbs tuner gets feeded from an unicable matrix with two wideband lnb.
One is Astra 19.2 for german tv and the other is Astra 28.2 for britains free music channels.
I use my own m3u with all channels linked to my receiver.
Here's the thing. The channels from dvbc and dvbs on Astra 19.2 are all playing smooth. But with some channels on 28.2 I get annyoing buffering from time to time and also some weired "hurdy-gurdy" audio slow downs followed by speed ups.
What I tried is to increase the buffer in advancedsettings.xml but buffering remains.
The signal is also strong enough. The 28.2 LNB is focused to the middle with 80 to over 90 % signal strenghts. The other LNB is squinting with 75 to 85 % and that channels wont buffer despite the lower signal strenghts.
I use different clients like Shield, Windows PC, Amazon Stick all with same kodi and pvrsimpleclient config. Lan or wifi makes no difference.
That is my current cache setting
Quote:<pvr>
<minvideocachelevel>80</minvideocachelevel>
<minaudiocachelevel>80</minaudiocachelevel>
</pvr>
Any ideas what could be the issue?
Are you using iptvsimple addon?

You know there is an addon specially for Enigma2 devices?

Or did you just post this in the wrong section?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Also if you watch the Duo directly on the TV (via HDMI, I.e. not through kodi) do you ever get video glitches?
(2019-10-06, 12:00)phunkyfish Wrote: Also if you watch the Duo directly on the TV (via HDMI, I.e. not through kodi) do you ever get video glitches?
Sry for late reply.
When I watch directly with stb (no streaming) there are no noticeable glitches.
Are you watching the duo using iptvsimple addon or via the engima2/vuplus addon?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffering sometimes and only on certain channels0