20 Nov 2019 - TVDB Scraper v3.2.0 is now available which reinstates scraping. TVDB are still in the process of fixing a number of bugs so there may still be further breakages. See this post. 2901570 (post)

TheAudioDb not work ?
Hello good night I'm trying to do some artist shows in my library for example or plugin does not find show / DVD.
Is there any nomenclature specified to be able to find?
Am I using the correct add-on? If the question somehow hurts the rules I'm sorry.
Libreelec 9 - Kodi 18
Raspberry Pi 3
@Castilho

Sorry, but I do not understand what problem you are trying to describe. Maybe google translate can be of help if English is a second language.

If it is related to Music Videos, maybe @HomerJau might be able to help.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-06, 09:31)Karellen Wrote: @Castilho

Sorry, but I do not understand what problem you are trying to describe. Maybe google translate can be of help if English is a second language.

If it is related to Music Videos, maybe @HomerJau might be able to help.
Sorry for the failed translation.

I have a music show in my library.
Ex: Raimundos - Acustico [2017]
https://musicbrainz.org/release/a171b5dc...cc9dbf3116
I can't make the scraper find it.
Libreelec 9 - Kodi 18
Raspberry Pi 3
Ok, I understand.

Can I assume that your music files are correctly tagged?

What if you use a Parsing NFO file and place the link to the album that you provided into the file. Does it work?
https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files#Parsing_nfo

If that does not work either, can you provide a Debug Log which captures you trying to scrape the album.
My Signature
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Oh, wait. That is a DVD. So this is a live video performance, a concert.

How are you trying to scrape this? As a music video, movie, music?
My Signature
(2019-10-07, 05:29)Karellen Wrote: Oh, wait. That is a DVD. So this is a live video performance, a concert.

How are you trying to scrape this? As a music video, movie, music?

Yes it's a live concert, I'm using the concert scraper.
Libreelec 9 - Kodi 18
Raspberry Pi 3
Please provide a Debug Log which captures you scraping the concert
My Signature

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheAudioDb not work ?00