Connecting via Chorus to Kodi causes reboot of it
Hello,
I am using Raspberry pi3 with Libreelec installed on.
Since the beginning I am having an issue with connection via web interface.
Half of the time it works properly, I can control Kodi without issues. Secind half of time the opening of Chorus in webbrowser cause rebooting of the whole Kodi.
I am not able to find out exactly what action causes the reboot, but it happens reguralry when I start browsing the movie library and I am not experienced enough to know what to look in the log file.

Can someone please help me with this issue?
(2019-10-06, 08:59)cicinovec Wrote: Can someone please help me with this issue?

Start with providing the Kodi debug log (wiki) file (LibreELEC has a built-in option for that as well), and perhaps we can see what triggers it.
(2019-10-06, 09:03)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-10-06, 08:59)cicinovec Wrote: Can someone please help me with this issue?

Start with providing the Kodi debug log (wiki) file (LibreELEC has a built-in option for that as well), and perhaps we can see what triggers it. 

Hi Klojum,
the logfiles are to be downloaded from here (WeTransfer) - they are too big for other two options)
2019-10-06 09:42:29.350 T:1936866736 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.Ghost v2.0.4 installed
2019-10-06 09:42:29.353 T:1936866736 NOTICE: ADDON: script.video.F4mProxy v2.8.8 installed

Two entries are showing the use of banned add-ons. Clean up your Kodi device fully before providing a new log file for support.
F.Y.I.: banned 3rd party add-ons can cause erratic behavior in Kodi.
(2019-10-06, 10:48)Klojum Wrote: 2019-10-06 09:42:29.350 T:1936866736 NOTICE: ADDON: repository.Ghost v2.0.4 installed
2019-10-06 09:42:29.353 T:1936866736 NOTICE: ADDON: script.video.F4mProxy v2.8.8 installed

Two entries are showing the use of banned add-ons. Clean up your Kodi device fully before providing a new log file for support.
F.Y.I.: banned 3rd party add-ons can cause erratic behavior in Kodi.

So I have removed the Ghost repo.
I cannot remove script.video.F4mProxy as it is not listed in the plugins library, so I dont know how to remove it and what plugin needs it to work.

Issue still persists. At least I have found when it happens mostly.
When opening the web interface, I go to Movies - All movies.
Start browsing movies and on random position on the library it just reboots.

Is there a way how to remove the f4m proxy without wiping the whole system?
(2019-10-09, 21:27)cicinovec Wrote: Is there a way how to remove the f4m proxy without wiping the whole system?

Yes, ssh into the box and either delete the add-on manually from /storage/.kodi/addons

or

perform a factory reset via: mv /storage/.kodi /storage/kodi-backup. That will store everything in the kodi-backup folder and we can easily move that back. Then add the movies to your library and see if the issue still persists. If yes, then we will need the log, if not, then don't install those shitty add-ons again and delete the "kodi-backup" folder as that causes issues anyway.
The last entries from your kodi.old.log are showing:

2019-10-06 09:39:04.847 T:1642079104   DEBUG: CAddonSettings[plugin.video.fastshare]: failed to find definition for setting deviceid. Creating a

So I would also consider removing that as well. Can't even find that add-on. So not sure where you get that from
(2019-10-09, 21:43)DaVu Wrote:
(2019-10-09, 21:27)cicinovec Wrote: Is there a way how to remove the f4m proxy without wiping the whole system?

Yes, ssh into the box and either delete the add-on manually from /storage/.kodi/addons

or

perform a factory reset via: mv /storage/.kodi /storage/kodi-backup. That will store everything in the kodi-backup folder and we can easily move that back. Then add the movies to your library and see if the issue still persists. If yes, then we will need the log, if not, then don't install those shitty add-ons again and delete the "kodi-backup" folder as that causes issues anyway.  

Ok, yesterday did factory reset and with only video library the issue is gone.
When I am back from travel I will try install one add-on at a time to find out which one is the bastard one.
Thank you for help
yw

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Connecting via Chorus to Kodi causes reboot of it0