a skin concept
alright, i know i have been obsessing over the new aeon skin... but I mean seriously, its awesome, what can I say?

anyways, I was bouncing some ideas around in photoshop and made this. i guess you could call it my take on aeon, i dunno Huh

if I knew how to code skins i would try to make this as a mod for aeon or something, but for now, this probably isn't going to go anywhere. tell me what ya think anyways.
Email: DjOktave[at]gmail{dot}com - AIM/Yahoo: DjOktave
- Electronic Aeon Backpack -
- Aeon Sound Pack -
I like it...I say make it up!

Would this be a new skin or an Aeon mod? I would see if you can go for a new skin, based on that...it's looks tidy!
I like it but as you said it is very AEON just with a different layout ( so far )
Sorry, wrong thread
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:Can't wait to test it.
I plan to get a HDTV shortly when I get back from vacation, builds by then should be able to handle it.

Can't wait to test XBMC or this skin?
- Aeon Sound Pack -
Looks amazing DjOktave... if it's an aeon mod, or a new skin altogether... it's looking superb... i suggest, u base it off one of the more stable older versions of aeon... and work it around to how you like it... then release it mentioning AEON as the inspiration... that's just an idea...

But, good luck!
Sweet! I'd like it as an Aeon mod or an new skin alltogether! Nice work man
well I better start figuring out how to code skins for XBMC otherwise this isn't going anywhere anytime soon. any skinners out there willing to partner up and push this sucker out?
- Aeon Sound Pack -
hmm, don't mean to double post... but what do we have here?

Animation (.gif):

I'll put that link at the top when I can start editing posts...
- Aeon Sound Pack -
Looks really nice!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Love the animation effect... really cool... it's going to be one hell of a MOD!!!!
Very sweet animation! I think it suits Aeon perfectly.
i think the skin Focus uses a similar animation if you need a base to start coding from.
That mock up looks stunning def make it or try that will be my default skin on my new HDTV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
a skin concept0