Is it possible to create more than 1 level movie sets in the library?
For example I want to create the following structure:

- Marvel Cinematic Universe
--- Phase One
--- Phase Two
--- Phase Three

Is it possible?

Or I can only do

- Marvel Cinematic Universe

?
I don't see how that is possible in Library View. Obviously possible if you use File View and your folder structure is created that way.

A few workarounds, but none do exactly what you want...
1. Create movie sets Phase 1, Phase 2 etc, but you lose the proper movie sets like Iron Man collection
2. Use Tags
3. Have a look at Movie Universes which I think is the best option. It may not do exactly what you want (separate listing for phases), but it will sort them correctly, but as a single listing... https://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Movie_universe
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I would use only the File View but it puts multi-disc folders like Title/BD1,BD2,etc to the top of the list treating them like folders, destroying alphabetical order and I can't get how to sort this list alphabetically ignoring if the item is a folder with subfolders or just a folder with a single disc (which is treated like a file). I would highly appreciate if KODI 19 will introduce the sorting feature that sorts strictly alphabetically ignoring the sorted item's nature.

I was meaning Movie Sets feature when asking my question. Movie sets seems to be a strictly two level feature. Developing my example further I currently should get rid of Marvel Cinematic Universe pseudo folder then create a Phase One pseudo folder and put all multi-disc movies into the same level like
- Phase One
--- Movie 1 BD1
--- Movie 1 BD2
--- Movie 2 BD1
--- Movie 2 BD2
- Phase Two
--- Movie 1 BD1
--- Movie 1 BD2
--- Movie 2 BD1
--- Movie 2 BD2
etc

Marvel Cinematic Universe was just an example, I don't even have any of their movies and not going to have.

I just think that just two levels are not enough.
Looking at a possible alternative option 'nodes', although it's not a perfect solution and doesn't fall under the 'sets' category, it does offer a hierarchy of folders and multiple sub folders named as you wish Video nodes (wiki) and can utilize both sets and tags in various sorts.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to create more than 1 level movie sets in the library?0