• 13(current)
v19 [teaser] Aeon MQ 9
Good morning.
I am currently still in Kodi 18.9 with Aeon MQ 8 (2.9.0).
I am interested in the new Skin, I ask if you can transfer all custom settings to Kodi Matrix Aeon MQ 9.
This is very important to me for me, I want to avoid making immense job to set up the setting of my immense archive again.
Cordially thank you.
@Dom61 

The skin MQ9 is for use with Kodi 19 or 20, and has other settings, so is necessary to configure again.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thank you for the confirmation.
To be able to continue to use AeoMQ 8 with Kodi Matrix I should use AEON 8 MATRIX MQ Mod.
(2021-05-08, 15:00)Wanilton Wrote: @onlineN 

The bar-style you change in skin settings, main menu

Font only changing to Cyrillic, in settings, appearance, skin, fonts.

Based on the screenshot, is this the GreyscaleBasic (aeon_common) font that was used in previous versions of Aeon MQ?
If so, then this GreyscaleBasic font already supports Cyrillic.
And the second font is Aeon_Settings?
@Konon 

When using the Cyrillic font all work ok. Default font doesn´t have support. I need to check with Marcos about the exact font is using now.

(2021-05-10, 19:57)Dom61 Wrote: Thank you for the confirmation.
To be able to continue to use AeoMQ 8 with Kodi Matrix I should use AEON 8 MATRIX MQ Mod.

It´s the same, the skin settings in no equal if use the MQ8 mod version, you need to reconfigure too.
(2021-05-10, 22:39)Wanilton Wrote: @Konon 

When using the Cyrillic font all work ok. Default font doesn´t have support. I need to check with Marcos about the exact font is using now.
These are the default fonts, but I have added Cyrillic to them. It is enough just to replace them.
Here is a screenshot from the AEON MQ8.
(2021-05-10, 22:45)Wanilton Wrote:
(2021-05-10, 19:57)Dom61 Wrote: Thank you for the confirmation.

It´s the same, the skin settings in no equal if use the MQ8 mod version, you need to reconfigure too.

Thank you for the confirmation.
I was thinking of a fast procedure, but maybe this is wrong.
1- Transfer the "addons" and "userdata" folders to the Kodi Matrix path.
2- Copy the "settings.xml" file into the path of the new skin: "userdata\addon_data\skin.aeonmqxxxx"".
@Dom61 

Hi, I said before, bad idea... doesn´t work...the best way is to reconfigure, in special the skin.
Ok, I think I have decided I would like to add my support to this skin.

I want to upgrade to Kodi 19 and can't really do without this skin. Nothing else compares...

If I use the 1 month in this link

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/skin_english.html

Do I get updates to the Skin ? Or do I just get whatever skin is available at that time ? If I get updates I will support :-)
(2021-05-13, 13:21)Earwig Wrote: Ok, I think I have decided I would like to add my support to this skin.

I want to upgrade to Kodi 19 and can't really do without this skin. Nothing else compares...

If I use the 1 month in this link

http://www.marcosqui.com.br/skin_english.html

Do I get updates to the Skin ? Or do I just get whatever skin is available at that time ? If I get updates I will support :-)
@Earwig 

Please read our FAQ about donations.  In our portal, you see the news, the next version 0.8.0 comes on Sunday (05.16).

Regards
Thanks for the info :-)

Paid and supported :-)
Is there ever going to be a public version? Making Payed skins is really not that good for the Kodi Community!
Before you jump right ahead, I understand the hard work and hours going into skinning, but everything Wanilton does, ends up being modded or forked and Improved.
Where is the Major Leap ahead in UI for this to be a "Damn, I'd pay for that" kinda theme?!
Yes, the final version will be public as usual.
Hi wanilton,
i can't access to the drive for the last version.
is it normal ? do i have to pay one more time ?
thanks for the answer
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[teaser] Aeon MQ 91