• 5(current)
v19 [teaser] Aeon MQ 9
(2020-04-09, 13:08)Wanilton Wrote: @HRSCR
You have favorites for it...

Hi, with big collections and thinking that i use Kodi on an Nvidia Shield connected to my SMB/CIFS server... the favorites can take forever to be organized one by one. I'm just saying  Smile

Thanks
(2020-04-09, 13:10)Wanilton Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 07:17)MANswers Wrote: Sir the preview of the skin was posted about 6 months back, its half a year.. Why post so early if you are going to take such a long time.
Time available is something simple to understand, right. 
I am sorry, I dont mean to argue with you here, but that does not answer my question, and is not the right way to answer. If the admin has no time to work on the skin, why show case it over half a year early before the release? This is not a kickstarter campaign.. right?
@MANswers 

It´s one prerogative author work when desire and when have time to do it, simple. Latest release happen in 01/15/2020, for n reasons Marcos paused the work, a few days ago he returns to work, was one time necessary to creating compatible addons to python 3 (a lot of modules too). One version compatible with Kodi Matrix is the next step.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Wanilton, I donated one time for Aeon MQ 8 Am i still eligible for Aeon MQ 9?

Thanks
@rocko

Yes, any previous donours are eligible.  When the skin goes to Beta, one invite will be sent.
(2020-04-11, 21:51)Wanilton Wrote: @rocko

Yes, any previous donours are eligible.  When the skin goes to Beta, one invite will be sent.

Thanks
(2020-04-10, 15:14)Wanilton Wrote: @MANswers 

It´s one prerogative author work when desire and when have time to do it, simple. Latest release happen in 01/15/2020, for n reasons Marcos paused the work, a few days ago he returns to work, was one time necessary to creating compatible addons to python 3 (a lot of modules too). One version compatible with Kodi Matrix is the next step.

Oh so a new theme is in the making Aeon matrix without first completing the previous one?
(2020-04-12, 08:17)MANswers Wrote:
(2020-04-10, 15:14)Wanilton Wrote: @MANswers 

Oh so a new theme is in the making Aeon matrix without first completing the previous one?  
That sense of entitlement. Amazing.

If you look in the WIP skinning section of this forum you will find countless other skins that have been showcased long before release. How about Aeon 2 which was first revealed in 2016 and is still in active development?
I'm going to miss the main item in focus being on the left, I only just started using Aeon MQ 8 and it was such a nice aesthetic touch because so many other Skins put the focused item in the middle. It was a refreshing change and implemented so well, looked stunning on a large TV and didn't feel like a Kodi skin (in a really good way!)
Wanilton

Last several days when i try to go to Media Brazil site it says "MyBB SQL Error". Is site down?
@rocko 

It´s online, checked now. Try clearing your history navigation in the browser.
(2020-04-17, 18:15)ProjectVRD Wrote: I'm going to miss the main item in focus being on the left, I only just started using Aeon MQ 8 and it was such a nice aesthetic touch because so many other Skins put the focused item in the middle. It was a refreshing change and implemented so well, looked stunning on a large TV and didn't feel like a Kodi skin (in a really good way!)

What makes you think that they will remove the ability to configure it that way?
(2020-04-18, 00:21)Wanilton Wrote: @rocko 

It´s online, checked now. Try clearing your history navigation in the browser.

Thanks Wanilton, I don't know what happened the last couple days but it is working fine now.
The focus return to the middle in MQ9, it´s was requested by many users. By bar menu design I don´t see how to have on left focus, sorry.
(2020-04-18, 18:12)Wanilton Wrote: The focus return to the middle in MQ9, it´s was requested by many users. By bar menu design I don´t see how to have on left focus, sorry.

I’m guessing I’m not understanding the discussion correctly. Is “menu in vertical mode” with the main menu items scrolling on the left of the screen no longer a selectable option in the main menu appearance settings? That is the only way I use both MQ7 and MQ8.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[teaser] Aeon MQ 91