• 4(current)
v19 [teaser] Aeon MQ 9
The new skin looks promising.

I am using Kodi and your skins (or mostly the mods) with a powerful PC, because i am also playing games on my TV.
Therefore i disagree with people, saying to aim on a minimalistic and fast skin. Almost all other skins are designed with weaker hardware in mind and it is ok to have those, but i want a skin which takes advantage of stronger hardware and show me animated artwork and all kind of artwork i want to see.
I checked a lot of other skins, but for me personally they look boring compared to yours.
So keep up the good work! Thanks!

Another option would be a skin that can be configured as far to enable/disable all artwork and features to satisfy both preferences Wink

I appreciate MQ9 for having the focus of main menu back to center instead of the left focus of MQ8, that i didn't like Smile
This looks really promising! My primary usage is music (both local from my NAS and streaming using Pandoki). I currently use latts MQ7 Leia Mod. I would like to see you bring back the Layouts from MQ7, particularly Layout 6 and 7, that were removed from MQ 8. I'd also like to see the settings menu when in full screen music mode from MQ 7 added back in that was removed in MQ 8 so that it's easier to pick different Layouts and adjust full screen settings when playing music. Also full integration of the latest version of Artist Slideshow in full screen music mode. Thanks!
I am BIG FAN of AEON MQ 8 skin and can't wait to install it and try out. Better to install and try out and then give opinions/suggestion would make more sense. Can I know by when you thinking of rolling this out ?

Regards,
Shahid
"United we stand, divided we die.."
Any updates on this skin yet? Release dates?
Quick question: 
Any chance to include the skin helper script.skinshortcuts addon?
Thanks.
I used to love MQ skins..
But, if I can express myself honestly, I don’t understand why the official MQ8 , MQ9 (preview) skin is in this forum.

With all my respect to the developer of this amazing skin, @MarcosQui almost never answer the questions here and we never see any upgrade or new feature.. I maybe wrong (I hope) but I have the feeling that the only concern of the developer is to bring people to the media brasil forum and have donation to be VIP MEmber for having the opportunity to try the skin.

My honest thoughts is that maybe the MOD parts of this skin deserve to be in the kodi official forum since they are the onlyones to give feedbacks and updates FREELY the skin.

Hope you will understand the meaning of my words and the way that I feel...

Sincerely,
(2020-04-08, 10:07)MANswers Wrote: Any updates on this skin yet? Release dates?
Work in progress, no eta about the public release, in alpha.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-04-08, 12:27)HRSCR Wrote: Quick question: 
Thanks.

Better explain the reasons to have it.
(2020-04-09, 00:40)cawigab Wrote: I used to love MQ skins..
But, if I can express myself honestly, I don’t understand why the official MQ8 , MQ9 (preview) skin is in this forum.

With all my respect to the developer of this amazing skin, @MarcosQui almost never answer the questions here and we never see any upgrade or new feature.. I maybe wrong (I hope) but I have the feeling that the only concern of the developer is to bring people to the media brasil forum and have donation to be VIP MEmber for having the opportunity to try the skin.

My honest thoughts is that maybe the MOD parts of this skin deserve to be in the kodi official forum since they are the onlyones to give feedbacks and updates FREELY the skin.

Sincerely,

Marcos like many other developers works only in free time, sometimes passes a lot of days without having a chance to work in MQ9.

About MQ8 is one skin for Kodi Leia and work fine, we test a lot before releasing to the public, I continue with support when possible here, only need to check the latest posts. We have many skins with mods, sometimes we have users complain about missing features in the original MQ8 when exist in mods, or requesting help with mod code created by others.

For now, Marcos has time only to work in MQ9, all posts here are checked daily, and when has something ok, I inform to Marcos about...
(2020-04-09, 01:09)Wanilton Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 00:40)cawigab Wrote: I used to love MQ skins..

Sincerely,

Marcos like many other developers works only in free time, sometimes passes a lot of days without having a chance to work in MQ9.

About MQ8 is one skin for Kodi Leia and work fine, we test a lot before releasing to the public, I continue with support when possible here, only need to check the latest posts. We have many skins with mods, sometimes we have users complain about missing features in the original MQ8 when exist in mods, or requesting help with mod code created by others.

For now, Marcos has time only to work in MQ9, all posts here are checked daily, and when has something ok, I inform to Marcos about... 

Thanks for answering, 
I appreciate
Sir the preview of the skin was posted about 6 months back, its half a year.. Why post so early if you are going to take such a long time.
(2020-04-09, 07:17)MANswers Wrote: Sir the preview of the skin was posted about 6 months back, its half a year.. Why post so early if you are going to take such a long time.

we all know why, don’t we
(2020-04-09, 00:56)Wanilton Wrote:
(2020-04-08, 12:27)HRSCR Wrote: Quick question: 
Thanks.

Better explain the reasons to have it. 

Hi, tanks for answer. For me, the reason is simple. Can do sub-menus using the paths of my curated content and to not use the Kodi categories. In that way i can have complete control of the my own categories, drama, sci-fi, or whatever I want. With the nodes Kodi does not work fine because once you choose your movie it sent you to the folder where the movie is, and that is not fancy, at all. 

Thanks again.
@HRSCR
You have favorites for it...
(2020-04-09, 07:17)MANswers Wrote: Sir the preview of the skin was posted about 6 months back, its half a year.. Why post so early if you are going to take such a long time.
Time available is something simple to understand, right.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[teaser] Aeon MQ 91