•   
  • 48(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
Pushed Update v. *.1.50:

• dialogconfirm:
        - slighlty changed layout (still unfinished, esp. progress bar)

• global/media items
        - added listitem indicators for plugin content - show tickmark if item is part of local lib

• media windows
        - added letter popup when scroll , optional ( toogle on/off in skinseetings , LIBRARY section)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hi and first of all grats for your amazing job ! I'm just testing this skin and already love it. 

May be a dumb question but i couldn't find any way to disable entirely the fallback image when playing music (not hub) under the visualization effects. It keep showing me the artist's or album fanart on the background plus the effects over it. I'd love to watch my visualization effects only like Milkdrop or so and disable all the rest. Is it possibile and how ? Thanks
(2022-04-07, 13:21)gRullo Wrote: Hi and first of all grats for your amazing job ! I'm just testing this skin and already love it. 

May be a dumb question but i couldn't find any way to disable entirely the fallback image when playing music (not hub) under the visualization effects. It keep showing me the artist's or album fanart on the background plus the effects over it. I'd love to watch my visualization effects only like Milkdrop or so and disable all the rest. Is it possibile and how ? Thanks

A option to 'just show visualisation' is indeed missing.
i'll add such option soon, when found time again.
Will be in next update.
got not much time atm.
Wow! This skin is amazing! I was just taking it for a test run on my laptop out of boredom yesterday...
And now already have it on my cell phone and Fire TV Cube lol.
Great work homie!!!
Sorry if its been mentioned but is there a way to change the colour of the icons at the foot of a the screen when film is playing.
Stop,Pause,Forward etc?
(2022-05-11, 19:17)hostile17 Wrote: Sorry if its been mentioned but is there a way to change the colour of the icons at the foot of a the screen when film is playing.
Stop,Pause,Forward etc?

Hey, if you go into settings / skin settings / player - scroll down to "Video OSD Colors" I just tested it and turned "Video Color for Focused Button" to a different color and it worked for the buttons I pressed. I assume "Video OSD for UnFocused Button would be those that aren't pressed.  Good luck
(2022-05-12, 18:55)Bermystar Wrote:
(2022-05-11, 19:17)hostile17 Wrote: Sorry if its been mentioned but is there a way to change the colour of the icons at the foot of a the screen when film is playing.
Stop,Pause,Forward etc?

Hey, if you go into settings / skin settings / player - scroll down to "Video OSD Colors" I just tested it and turned "Video Color for Focused Button" to a different color and it worked for the buttons I pressed. I assume "Video OSD for UnFocused Button would be those that aren't pressed.  Good luck
Thanks,that works great.
(2022-05-09, 01:42)Bermystar Wrote: Wow! This skin is amazing! I was just taking it for a test run on my laptop out of boredom yesterday...
Great work homie!!!

Thanks alot for the kind words, currently the development is a bit delayed, as i currently got not much time to improve the skin.
But glad it worked out well for you at the current state.
(2022-05-14, 15:31)mardukL Wrote:
(2022-05-09, 01:42)Bermystar Wrote: Wow! This skin is amazing! I was just taking it for a test run on my laptop out of boredom yesterday...
Great work homie!!!

Thanks alot for the kind words, currently the development is a bit delayed, as i currently got not much time to improve the skin.
But glad it worked out well for you at the current state.

No worries man. Real life comes first.
  •   
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.