•   
  • 49(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
Thank you so far. I know it's W.I.P. but so far it's really a very promising skin, which I often use besides Titan.
Been using this as my primary skin for months now, really impressed by the original version and all the improvements since!

One feature I'd love to see is either being able to move the video OSD bar to the top of the screen instead of the bottom, or to collapse it by default so it's small enough that the subtitles are visible. Right now when I download a set of subs, I have to close the OSD completely to see if they're right.
(2022-10-02, 21:29)bobbyzero Wrote: ... being able to move the video OSD bar to the top of the screen instead of the bottom, or to collapse it by default so it's small enough that the subtitles are visible. Right now when I download a set of subs, I have to close the OSD completely to see if they're right.

hm.
i'll take a look.
i think it feels 'naturally' that it should autoclose, when choose a subtitle.
so i take a look and fix it in next update ;-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Great, thanks!

Similar issue when I open the OSD and then close it - the plot display covers any subtitles for a couple of seconds. Is it possible to change (reduce) the delay before that disappears?
Just returned this skin after a few months and still getting to grips with it.
Is there a way to display ratings from RottenTomatoes,IMDB etc on my film and tv selections?
  •   
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.