•   
  • 9(current)
S W A N (wip, tease)
can you add dialog subtitle xml to this skin?
thank for advance
These skins are trash markduk save us
(2020-06-02, 07:21)Butta97 Wrote: These skins are trash markduk save us

thanks, but saying that is a bit hard and disrespectfull against other skinners even if it 'endears?' . ;-)

my time is pretty limited and results in a 'pretty slow' progress.

currently my focus is on the music hub, which is currently quiet usefull for music lovers and it will be more an 'music app' than 'just' a hub.

But the progress there will be more time consuming that i have planned or thought it'll take.
(content, filter options, layout decisions,labeling, navigations, testing possibilitys, throw some stuff overboard and repeat)

And by knowing that that 'single' part (its just one window for music(-video) content )alone will need a lot of more time and love but leads to have a undetermined time frame of a whole finished skin.
Skins                                                                                        
@mardukL
Thank you for being the first skin developer who understood what it means to manage a music collection with kodi!

I gave the skin a test yesterday and the music hub is awesome! Way better than anything else that was possible with kodi before.
Will there be a function to order albums by artist/year?

The whole skin looks cool, modern (in a good way) and streamlined.

I am really looking forward to the official alpha release, you have one more tester now :-)

Thanks again for your awesome work!
Thank you for nice skin, could you add dialog subtitles downloads and subtitles offsets dialog.
  •   
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (wip, tease)3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.