• 14(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2021-02-15, 21:10)Aaiemron Wrote: Good evening.
Does the skin update automaticaly when I install it from your repo?

If you installed skin "install from repository" and not via "from zip" within kodi than yes.

(2021-02-16, 10:46)fantasticn Wrote:
(2021-02-14, 19:53)Anomen Wrote: 2. When focusing on the menu sidebar there is an overlay text of the menu option (for example "Music Hub", "YouTube") that shows up in front of the fanart, along with the "No information available" in the upper left corner. Is there a way to avoid that atm?

I second this. The Text "No information available" does only make sense if you focus an item of a movie or tv-show widget. However, I think it is generally dispensable. Instead you could show the name of the entry of the main menu which you focus. Currently this is shown in in the middle of the screen. But this does not look too good, especially if you also have a fanart in the background for the respective entry. So better place it wher you currently show the "No information avaible" text.

(2021-02-16, 11:32)trkselim Wrote: (Keep the home widgets clearlogo and info focus when open home menu )
It’s will be great if you add this option

I know, i stopped adjustments there a while back, till i know how i wanted it.
- currently

clear
- when hommenutiles is used : show choosen art
unclear, but i have that in mind
- when hommenutiles is used menupanel is not slided out : keep widget art and infos
- when hommenutiles is used menupanel is slided out : change to show menuitem art and infos

(2021-02-16, 12:50)Anomen Wrote: I have also noticed a potential bug in the Music Hub. When your album is having two or more discs, you cannot play them or enter the tracklist of each disc. The feature works correctly outside of the Music Hub. Does anyone else noticed that or is it something local in my installation that I need to fix?

I'll take a look.
Sidenote : music HUB is also WIP, i am also aware of some label overlay each other in currentlyplaying bar, beside some other missing infos
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Movies and tv cast & similar in videoinfo
Take long time to load i there any option to get cast&similar thumbs from local library?
If I select "Landscape" as a Layout in the home widgets in "Next Up", I don't see the original Landscape picture, but a picture of a scene of the episode I watch.
Is it possible to change that? I prefer the original Landscape picture.

This is what I see now:

​​​​Image
Would you consider adding an option to search for Movies and Shows through TMDB Helper?
I have been enjoying this beautiful skin for almost a month now, which brings pleasure and emotions every day!) Thank you very much !!! Very cool skin) I use Spotlight mode because I like this option) but in the second mode it also looks very cool, full screen fan art is something) I have a request, a wish if possible ..) Is it possible to add to this skin UK icons, and the percentage you like?)
https://prnt.sc/105ljj8
https://prnt.sc/105lkbs
(2021-02-16, 15:14)trkselim Wrote: Movies and tv cast & similar in videoinfo
Take long time to load i there any option to get cast&similar thumbs from local library?

Currently no, as it relys to a script to fill the cast container.
If i will do the native container (id 50), i cant use custom onclick actions ,
i think about another workaround , and test it later.
But no Promise if it'll be done/happen soon.

(2021-02-16, 21:00)Aaiemron Wrote: If I select "Landscape" as a Layout in the home widgets in "Next Up", I don't see the original Landscape picture, but a picture of a scene of the episode I watch.
Is it possible to change that? I prefer the original Landscape picture.

it's intented to show the episode thumb as widget artwork for episodes.
Maybe optional at later state, also no promise. Sorry.

(2021-02-24, 13:08)jokero009 Wrote: I have been enjoying this beautiful skin for almost a month now, which brings pleasure and emotions every day!) Thank you very much !!! Very cool skin) I use Spotlight mode because I like this option) but in the second mode it also looks very cool, full screen fan art is something) I have a request, a wish if possible ..) Is it possible to add to this skin UK icons, and the percentage you like?)

Thanks.

I think about add some flags for Home, but its not in Progress, just had it on ToDo List.
 Same count for Optional "Localized" MPAA Ratings, in generell (home and library ), which will be rely on a prefix.
If possible I will look forward to it!) I would be very happy if something like this ever appears ...) In general, I really like this skin, especially with the rounded edge)
I just installed the skin on kodi 18.9 and I can't access the menu or settings.  How do I navigate to settings?
I see a menu on the left side but unable to navigate via keyboard or mouse. No warning that says I need a remote of some kind.
I'm on a pc. I tried it on kodi 19 it worked but was forced to go back to kodi 18 for other reasons. This skin is lovely but so far I can't use it. 
Is this only for Kodi 19? What am I missing. Lots of questions but I'm confused.
(2021-02-28, 00:20)ThatGirl Wrote: I just installed the skin on kodi 18.9 and I can't access the menu or settings.  How do I navigate to settings?
I see a menu on the left side but unable to navigate via keyboard or mouse. No warning that says I need a remote of some kind.
I'm on a pc. I tried it on kodi 19 it worked but was forced to go back to kodi 18 for other reasons. This skin is lovely but so far I can't use it. 
Is this only for Kodi 19? What am I missing. Lots of questions but I'm confused.

Couldn't edit post so putting here. I got it. I just used M on keyboard and now I can select menu on left.
I know this is in Alpha, but god do I love this skin already. By far my favourite skin!
i really like  skin would be nice if u could add hide menu when wigdet focused . even though still in alpha works nice
Is there a way to get graphic icons into the movie and music genre row? keep up the good work.
(2021-02-28, 00:26)ThatGirl Wrote: Couldn't edit post so putting here. I got it. I just used M on keyboard and now I can select menu on left.

Glad you found the intended way ;-)
I will add a adfitional way for 'fresh starters' .
Also an optional Navigation behaviour for the home menu sometime soon.

(2021-03-01, 08:07)sinykk Wrote: I know this is in Alpha, but god do I love this skin already. By far my favourite skin!

Thanks Smile

(2021-03-04, 02:47)kow1234 Wrote: i really like skin would be nice if u could add hide menu when wigdet focused . even though still in alpha works nice

I got it in mind, no timeframe when it'll find a way in.

(2021-03-04, 07:09)Picard Wrote: Is there a way to get graphic icons into the movie and music genre row? keep up the good work.

If you refer to some image resource addons
than i just can say maybe.
I put it on to do as optional setting.
But will also not happen soon.

Currently my time is very limited ( nearly 0 ) again and the discrepancy/gap
between what i like to do and the time i have to do what i want is very high.
But it is how it is.
air date on episodes would be nice. same  Watched indicators and how many episodes to watch in top right corner like auramod would be nice anyway thank u for your time and effort to make such a beautiful skin i really look forward to the finished version. thank u
(2021-02-25, 13:21)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-02-16, 15:14)trkselim Wrote: Movies and tv cast & similar in videoinfo

Currently no, as it relys to a script to fill the cast container.
If i will do the native container (id 50), i cant use custom onclick actions ,
i think about another workaround , and test it later.

@mardukL, I had the same issue with slow loading of the cast.  I ended up adding a skin setting to show only local info in the video info dialog, and when that setting is active, I show the cast using container 50 with its default onclick, which searches in the local library.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3