• 19(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
i found color setting it was Main text(+focus frame color in list views) i geuss text color also tied to studio logo
Hi Marduk!

I'm facing an issue with handling different profiles that will use different skin layouts.
It seems that when I restart Kodi the second profile skin settings are lost and the default profile settings are loaded.

I have tried all possible combinations with profiling: create a new profile from scratch, copy the profile from default, use the same media, use different media, etc.

Can you please advise if this is a feature not completed in the current version or am I doing something wrong?
(2021-03-24, 22:17)Anomen Wrote: Hi Marduk!

I'm facing an issue with handling different profiles that will use different skin layouts.
It seems that when I restart Kodi the second profile skin settings are lost and the default profile settings are loaded.

I have tried all possible combinations with profiling: create a new profile from scratch, copy the profile from default, use the same media, use different media, etc.

Can you please advise if this is a feature not completed in the current version or am I doing something wrong?

The skin does'nt have influence to profiles itself.

It's just able to
a) switch profiles ( if setting for heme menu "show profiles top" enabled.
By enable it fetches the profiles (name and thumb)
to have them choosable in the home-mainmenu

b) enable profile login directly from the skinsettings- startup options

But may this can help,

https://kodi.wiki/view/Profiles

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2819180.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Hello again,

I'm trying to make out of Kodi the best media center possible, so I'm testing new stuff again and again until I'm satisfied with the result. Upon other testing, I have some questions to ask you.
In your opinion what is the fastest way to load widgets on the home screen? I'm trying to load everything from online sources and I know is a slow way of doing things with kodi, as it's dependent of the host speed, etc. I'm wondering if is possible to cache each widget row until the new content is available? Or to prioritize widget loading, first row should load faster than the others.  I have kodi and swan installed on two devices, pc and tv box, and the loading time is much faster on the pc side, even tho' I have the nVidia shield as tv box.
I know cache should be managed at addon level, but each user uses different addons and this is affecting the experience with your skin.
Like always, these are just my thoughts.

On the bug side of events, I found that auto trailer hangs and makes the sistem unresponsive if the content information is not in a common language (english, spanish, german, france). It works well on local library if the title of the movie is set to be kept as original title. As I am focusing on the online info only and I like to have the plot in my own language, is a no go for now as I love the feature. I did test the exact same setting on the titan skin and works better, not perfect but it's ok.

Cheers and have a good day
(2021-03-25, 10:17)Zeule Wrote: Hello again,

I'm trying to make out of Kodi the best media center possible, so I'm testing new stuff again and again until I'm satisfied with the result. Upon other testing, I have some questions to ask you.
In your opinion what is the fastest way to load widgets on the home screen? I'm trying to load everything from online sources and I know is a slow way of doing things with kodi, as it's dependent of the host speed, etc. I'm wondering if is possible to cache each widget row until the new content is available? Or to prioritize widget loading, first row should load faster than the others.  I have kodi and swan installed on two devices, pc and tv box, and the loading time is much faster on the pc side, even tho' I have the nVidia shield as tv box.
I know cache should be managed at addon level, but each user uses different addons and this is affecting the experience with your skin.
Like always, these are just my thoughts.

On the bug side of events, I found that auto trailer hangs and makes the sistem unresponsive if the content information is not in a common language (english, spanish, german, france). It works well on local library if the title of the movie is set to be kept as original title. As I am focusing on the online info only and I like to have the plot in my own language, is a no go for now as I love the feature. I did test the exact same setting on the titan skin and works better, not perfect but it's ok.

Cheers and have a good day

For the first question i have to say it's not possible.

For the trailer 'busyload issue' i have to take a look

- but i think it can not much done there as i

a) just autoplay trailer if 'listitem.trailer' exist or a local trailer file exist (and not scraped/set via nfo).
b) one exception is view58 , which doesnt have autoplaytrailer, but look up for youtube results using the tvshow titlwe + system language for lookup

Does it hang, on autoplay trailer on another instance ?
Did test 2 view type (spotlight) layouts, pretty much undone but...

https://streamable.com/ngj42f
(2021-03-25, 18:05)mardukL Wrote: Did test 2 view type (spotlight) layouts, pretty much undone but...

looking good Smile
(2021-03-25, 18:05)mardukL Wrote: Did test 2 view type (spotlight) layouts, pretty much undone but...

Great work
Waiting for next update
I reinstalled the skin and installed it again and on my local library (Plex Kodi connect) the discard feature in movie info doesn't show up anymore. Is there any solution for that?
Thank you in advance.
(2021-03-27, 09:01)Slobontan Wrote: I reinstalled the skin and installed it again and on my local library (Plex Kodi connect) the discard feature in movie info doesn't show up anymore. Is there any solution for that?
Thank you in advance.

Sorry due to autocorrect , I mean "discart" feature.
(2021-03-27, 11:24)Slobontan Wrote:
(2021-03-27, 09:01)Slobontan Wrote: I reinstalled the skin and installed it again and on my local library (Plex Kodi connect) the discard feature in movie info doesn't show up anymore. Is there any solution for that?
Thank you in advance.

Sorry due to autocorrect , I mean "discart" feature.

As Discart is not enabled by default for scraping, did you checked your scrapper settings, or advancedsettings.xml.
To me all is fine...if you refer to this

Thanks. I reinstalled the skin and discart works again. 
Another issue is about subtitle offset. The offset fix covers all the screen and I can't adjust the subtitles  properly. 
​​​​​
(2021-03-28, 12:45)Slobontan Wrote: Thanks. I reinstalled the skin and discart works again. 
Another issue is about subtitle offset. The offset fix covers all the screen and I can't adjust the subtitles  properly. 
​​​​​

i feared it.
will be fixed.
titan mod(beta) MATRIX will not install
was able to install from zip on your github but not from repo
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3