• 27(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2021-06-30, 15:02)fantasticn Wrote: ----
Submenu seems like a great idea. However, with the MenuTile main menu I am currently doing finde without them. However, any additional options are appreciated. But I think this will cause extensive work.
---

Edit: Nice idea would be to have custom entries for the shutdown menu. Things like "Android settings", "Playstore" or even "Weather" don't necessarily need a prominent tile or a main menu entry. They could easily go into the shutdown menu.

So Submenu i thought about something like that, videolink

Custom Entrys are on to do.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-07-01, 19:40)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 18:31)Aaiemron Wrote: I have tested the keymap solution and it works. Thanks for explaining it.
But actualy that's not a perfect solution for me. 

When I press the big round button on my Nvidia remote the OSD shows up. And that is something I want.
Because sometimes I have to search for subs, want to press fast forward or backward etc..
But then after pressing on the play button again, the play button stays focused and the OSD doesn't dissappear. Not automaticaly anyway.
And that is possible with some other skins. In the skins I mentioned before.

So I hope you will find a solution for this.
Thanks for the help so far.
Hmm...ok...Just to be sure ;-)

I found this remote for the shield.

I assumed Button 9 should be configured  to use as play pause video withoud show up osd and Button 5 is for show up and focus osd (used as enter/select) ? Isn't it ?
Or is it another remote i found  ?

Sorry, but just like to understand ;-)
Help will come so or so... (so i will check the skins with my irc remote)

That's the remote for the new Shield. Mine hasn't a play/pause button etc..
Just a big button and a back button
Thanks
(2021-07-01, 19:45)mardukL Wrote:
Submenu seems like a great idea. However, with the MenuTile main menu I am currently doing finde without them. However, any additional options are appreciated. But I think this will cause extensive work.
---

Edit: Nice idea would be to have custom entries for the shutdown menu. Things like "Android settings", "Playstore" or even "Weather" don't necessarily need a prominent tile or a main menu entry. They could easily go into the shutdown menu.

Wow, very nice idea to handle the submenus. Skin is becomming better and better.
Hi Marduk,

Will you add tmdbhelper to skin as well similar to Embuary Helper? So basically I want to see if I have the files in my local library if I am in another addon? So a local library icon on poster?

Thanks!
(2021-07-01, 23:22)fantasticn Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 19:45)mardukL Wrote:
---

Wow, very nice idea to handle the submenus. Skin is becomming better and better.

Thanks Smile

(2021-07-04, 00:31)Rijs43 Wrote: Hi Marduk,

Will you add tmdbhelper to skin as well similar to Embuary Helper? So basically I want to see if I have the files in my local library if I am in another addon? So a local library icon on poster?

Thanks!

If the specific addon provides the label ,yes. it's on To do.

Currently i found my solution to rearrange widgets without using helping script Big Grin

video: shortcut rearrange
(2021-07-05, 18:10)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 19:45)mardukL Wrote: So Submenu i thought about something like that, videolink

Thanks!

Currently i found my solution to rearrange widgets without using helping script Big Grin

Wow. Great! Thanks a lot for the rearanging widget solution
(2021-07-01, 19:45)mardukL Wrote: So Submenu i thought about something like that, videolink

Thanks Smile

Thanks!

Thanks Marduk, I believe tmdb helper is able to provide.

Really great to see widgets can be rearranged! Well done! Does this mean we can expect widgets per home section? Big Grin I know I am pushing for this, sorry about that but the only thing keeps me from using the skin as my main set up currently.

Also I have noticed that the automatic trailer only works for tmdbhelper widgets. Can this also be triggered for local library widgets by triggering a YouTube trailer? Would be really awesome.

The skin is really great to see on 65inch 4k screen Smile and eager to use it as my daily set up!
(2021-07-05, 18:48)Aaiemron Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 23:22)fantasticn Wrote: Wow, very nice idea to handle the submenus. Skin is becomming better and better.

Thanks!

Wow. Great! Thanks a lot for the rearanging widget solution

Yeah, took me a few hours to figure out the actions, but now its working fine.
just need to finetune layout...
so the git hub xmls can be used for testing.

new update will take more time as i need to resolce some other things before.
(2021-07-05, 19:48)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-01, 23:22)fantasticn Wrote: Wow, very nice idea to handle the submenus. Skin is becomming better and better.

Thanks Smile

Thanks!

Really great to see widgets can be rearranged! Well done! Does this mean we can expect widgets per home section? Big Grin I know I am pushing for this, sorry about that but the only thing keeps me from using the skin as my main set up currently.

Also I have noticed that the automatic trailer only works for tmdbhelper widgets. Can this also be triggered for local library widgets by triggering a YouTube trailer? Would be really awesome.

The skin is really great to see on 65inch 4k screen Smile and eager to use it as my daily set up!

thanks.
i'll take a look later on terms 'in library indicator ' ( not for next update )

widgets linked to menu entrys will also cost a lot time, the current change is more for re arrange widget positions ( move items up|down in its position )
(2021-07-05, 19:53)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-07-05, 19:48)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-07-05, 18:10)mardukL Wrote: Thanks Smile

thanks.
i'll take a look later on terms 'in library indicator ' ( not for next update )

widgets linked to menu entrys will also cost a lot time, the current change is more for re arrange widget positions ( move items up|down in its position )

Thanks - will keep an eye on this threat if widgets are available per home section one day Smile

Take care.
(2021-07-01, 18:31)Aaiemron Wrote: I have tested the keymap solution and it works. Thanks for explaining it.

When I press the big round button on my Nvidia remote the OSD shows up. And that is something I want.
Because sometimes I have to search for subs, want to press fast forward or backward etc..
But then after pressing on the play button again, the play button stays focused and the OSD doesn't dissappear. Not automaticaly anyway.

I assumed Button 9 should be configured  to use as play pause video withoud show up osd and Button 5 is for show up and focus osd (used as enter/select) ? Isn't it ?

The only buttons on my "old" shield remote, are 4,5,6 and 7.
With button 5 the OSD shows up. Then you can press the pause button in the OSD. 
After pressing play in the OSD with button 5, the OSD doesn't disapear automatically.
The only way to do that is press button 6. (back button)
I know it's not a big deal but it would be great if it's possible like in some other skins.
Sorry for asking again, I just wanted to show you how it's working now.
(2021-07-05, 20:08)Aaiemron Wrote:

The only buttons on my "old" shield remote, are 4,5,6 and 7.
With button 5 the OSD shows up. Then you can press the pause button in the OSD. 
After pressing play in the OSD with button 5, the OSD doesn't disapear automatically.
The only way to do that is press button 6. (back button)
I know it's not a big deal but it would be great if it's possible like in some other skins.
Sorry for asking again, I just wanted to show you how it's working now.

That helped me understand how the remote is dsigned.
i take a look.
I installed the latest version of your skin from github and saw you added an autoclose osd option.
Great, many thanks. It's working fine.
(2021-07-06, 10:17)Aaiemron Wrote: I installed the latest version of your skin from github and saw you added an autoclose osd option.
Great, many thanks. It's working fine.

It was a test, and unadjusted, CURRENTLY i pushed a better way.
It'll be great to report back
https://github.com/marduklev/skin.swan-a...a8cbcfe7e9

Currently ...
 - if media is paused the osd will close after hit any button after 4 seconds
-  if media already playing it will keep osd open
 - if you decide to do move to other button, the timeout (alarm) will be reset till hit aother button again no matter if media is playing or not

Report back if that is something

NOTE:
- there is currently no setting to enable and set wished timout for closing (if implemented i will add them in the skinsettings->player section )
- the Popup is just just for testing if alarm wiöll get set/canceled for closing osd (if implemented i will hide the noitification)
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3