• 35(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)

1. Still watching ?
(2021-10-18, 10:11)mardukL Wrote:
watch gallery

Good evening.

Does this nice feature activates itself after a couple of minutes or something?
And when exactly? After pressing the pause button?

Thanks
(2021-10-18, 18:43)Aaiemron Wrote:
  1. Still watching ?
(2021-10-18, 10:11)mardukL Wrote:
watch gallery

Good evening.

Does this nice feature activates itself after a couple of minutes or something?
And when exactly? After pressing the pause button?

Thanks

Currently its when an episode ends and the still watching dialog opens.
the setting after how much episodes is
depending on the upnext addon setting ( default = after 3 episodes.

but your question brings me to the idea to add it also if media is paused for a long time, which let choose shutdown, close video, play or something...
;-)
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2021-10-18, 22:19)mardukL Wrote: but your question brings me to the idea to add it also if media is paused for a long time, which let choose shutdown, close video, play or something...
;-)

Great!

Sounds good
(2021-10-17, 11:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Question: Is it possible to show the name of the TV show in the Next Up widget? As you can see it's now only showing the name of the episode. In this case the name of the TV show is La Brea and you can't see that.

It would be nice to show the name of the TV show and the name of the episode behind it.

​​​​​​Image
Should be fixed now, depending on setting.

Did a Version Bumb for the Kodi Repo

Changelog **.1.16~alpha
txt:

• Add
        - embuaryinfo dialog | trakt function calls : make use of ~ListItem.Property(id) (equals tmdb id for items) if existing
        - fullscreenvisualisation/ musicplaylist : playitem(indexed) from list, dont remove previous items|playlist.clear() (MATRIX only)
        - WIP : contextfunctions for media items (play|queue) via contextaddon ? WIP ? if browse music HUB for better handling than xml methods
        - video(osd) : add possibility to open videoplaylist items for select playback , use fake playlist if episode from local library is playing
        - upnext dialogs
            ○ choose layout for upnext and still watching dialogs in skinsettings -> Player Section ( ignores upnext addonbool fancy vs simple, user decide layout via skin, one benefit as example is to have a simple style for 'upnext' and fancy style for 'still there' dialog )
            ○ define custom colors (except addon default, maybe later)
        - netflix skip intro dialog

• Fixed
        - Widget Shortcuts : Last Played selection could'nt be applied
        - 1004 dialog : re adjust button positions (cast lookup)
        - menucontrol mediawindow : autotoggle some viewtype settings
        - view 56 - circle art layout
        - view 58 : fix limit nextup to 1 item, fix imgdiffuse (skintheme rounded)
        - movieinformation + fullscreeninfo + menucontrol : adjust embuary.info call|queries variables
        - adjust info labels for episodes (info bottom widgets 'n' header)
(2021-10-19, 13:31)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-17, 11:32)Aaiemron Wrote: Question: Is it possible to show the name of the TV show in the Next Up widget? As you can see it's now only showing the name of the episode. In this case the name of the TV show is La Brea and you can't see that.

It would be nice to show the name of the TV show and the name of the episode behind it.

​​​​​​Image

Changelog **.1.16~alpha
txt:

• Add
        - embuaryinfo dialog | trakt function calls : make use of ~ListItem.Property(id) (equals tmdb id for items) if existing
        - fullscreenvisualisation/ musicplaylist : playitem(indexed) from list, dont remove previous items|playlist.clear() (MATRIX only)
        - WIP : contextfunctions for media items (play|queue) via contextaddon ? WIP ? if browse music HUB for better handling than xml methods
        - video(osd) : add possibility to open videoplaylist items for select playback , use fake playlist if episode from local library is playing
        - upnext dialogs
            ○ choose layout for upnext and still watching dialogs in skinsettings -> Player Section ( ignores upnext addonbool fancy vs simple, user decide layout via skin, one benefit as example is to have a simple style for 'upnext' and fancy style for 'still there' dialog )

• Fixed
        - movieinformation + fullscreeninfo + menucontrol : adjust embuary.info call|queries variables

Thank you very much.
It's indeed fixed now. Looks great.
Hello. Hopefully you don't mind if I ask too much.

​​​​​​Is it possible to show the progress bar in the video osd if you press right or left on your remote if you want to fast forward or rewind?
If you are now playing a video and you press, for example, to the right on your remote control, it is difficult to see where you are in the video.

Thanks

​​​​​​Image

Changelog **.1.16~alpha
txt:

• Add
        - upnext dialogs

• Fixed

Hi @mardukL 
Thanks for this update.
I've got an issue when i want to configure upnext dialogs, embuary helper display an error.
Here the log if you have any time.
Thanks.
(2021-10-19, 21:04)kokoplex Wrote:

​​​​​​Image

Changelog **.1.16~alpha
txt:

• Add
        - upnext dialogs

• Fixed

Hi @mardukL 
Thanks for this update.
I've got an issue when i want to configure upnext dialogs, embuary helper display an error.
Here the log if you have any time.
Thanks.
I saw nothing meaningfull skin related and especially related when try to choose an layout for upnext/still watching ( no tries of Loading skin file: DialogSelect.xml)

Or Did you more refer to get nextup content ?
Then its better to ask in the helper forum, as i saw there are some import errors which then leads to GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.embuary.helper/?info=getnextup&tag=S%c3%a9ries%20TV&type=tvshow

I tested on an Android device and could't produce an error to occur .
Thank for your reply.
I did a fresh install and now all working fine.
Something wrong with my config, but it's clear now Smile
Goodmorning.

This is what happens now when I press (to the right) fast forward on my remote. That's the round button on my Nvidea Shield where I can push to the right.
You only can see the end time.
​​​​​​Image

So it would be nice if you can see the progress bar, in combination with the time, where you are in the movie on that moment.
I mean something like this:
​​​​​​Image
By the way,it would be nice too if you can see the current time and the remaining time at the edges of the bar:

(2021-10-21, 18:16)nibax95 Wrote: By the way,it would be nice too if you can see the current time and the remaining time at the edges of the bar:

Edit:progress time and remaining time
(2021-10-21, 12:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Goodmorning.

This is what happens now when I press (to the right) fast forward on my remote. That's the round button on my Nvidea Shield where I can push to the right.
​​​​​​Image

So it would be nice if you can see the progress bar, in combination with the time, where you are in the movie on that moment.
​​​​​​Image

A few of the player info labels are missing and on to do and a few missing by personal preferences.
hard to descripe , thats one of the reason it's alpha.

so for seek time 'panel' i had it on 'to do' as option.

a seek bar if osd info is showing is also on to do, tested a while back, just isnt adjusted, currently on my test it was to much at the bottom , which is unhappy pos depending from which position you look at the screen.

for the finish|current|start time labels i think about ro have it optional or for a second osd layout, depends on time.

( i think about something like the currently playing bar in home tiles
home window, which is also pretty unadjusted for labels )

label variables need in generell fine tuning ( musichub, header, itemtagpanels)
(2021-10-22, 02:00)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-10-21, 12:13)Aaiemron Wrote: Goodmorning.

​​​​​​Image

​​​​​​Image

A few of the player info labels are missing and on to do and a few missing by personal preferences.
hard to descripe , thats one of the reason it's alpha.

so for seek time 'panel' i had it on 'to do' as option.

a seek bar if osd info is showing is also on to do, tested a while back, just isnt adjusted, currently on my test it was to much at the bottom , which is unhappy pos depending from which position you look at the screen.

for the finish|current|start time labels i think about ro have it optional or for a second osd layout, depends on time.

( i think about something like the currently playing bar in home tiles
home window, which is also pretty unadjusted for labels )

label variables need in generell fine tuning ( musichub, header, itemtagpanels)

Oke, great. Thanks for the response.
Thanks a lot for the progress bar in your latest update
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3