• 40(current)
WIP S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)
(2022-01-06, 19:10)mardukL Wrote: If thats the case ( no home menu entrys needed)
than just 'remove' any home menu entry via skinsettings.
( just navigate to skinsettings-> home menu items-> and click 'delete' button for each entry.
you have to shutdown via s key .

Oh, did not know a widget could be stand alone. However, if I do that the bar still remains, it's just empty. I'd like for the spotlight widget to occupy the entire width of the screen.
(2022-01-06, 05:50)jake93evans Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the skin - it's great!

I'm wondering if you could help me with a little issue i'm having though.
When using the 'Spotlight Season Info' view, the next-up pop-up (end of episode) fails to load the next episode.
It shows correctly visually, showing the name of the show, name of the next episode etc.. but then it says that it is unable to find the next episode and returns back to the season view.

When playing from other views such as 'list', this does not happen.

Thanks in advance.

I did some tests and could'nt reproduce this, may provide log can help.
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
(2022-01-06, 19:10)mardukL Wrote:
(2021-12-31, 03:24)juniors.paulo Wrote: Desculpe pelo meu pobre inglês

Nesta tela abaixo, aparecem os detalhes da legenda. Na sua skin (imagem anterior) aparece apenas o nome do idioma sem detalhes, não tem como escolher sem saber qual corresponde. Estou usando o kodi em uma tvbox android.
@marduk L

The complete description of the subtitles is important because those who do not know English use a lot and choosing without knowing the entire description leaves the skin unused in the case of videos because many movies are in English, here in Brazil we only use kodi for movies and series and without subtitles 80% is lost. Your skin is beautiful, modern, different from all the others, I would like you to pay attention to this aspect for us who don't know English and depending on opensubtitle subtitles. thank you and sorry for the bad english, if you are going to fix it i would like to know if there is a week or month forecast, thanks again
(2022-01-13, 01:41)juniors.paulo Wrote:
(2021-12-31, 03:24)juniors.paulo Wrote: Desculpe pelo meu pobre inglês

Nesta tela abaixo, aparecem os detalhes da legenda. Na sua skin (imagem anterior) aparece apenas o nome do idioma sem detalhes, não tem como escolher sem saber qual corresponde. Estou usando o kodi em uma tvbox android.
@marduk L

The complete description of the subtitles is important because those who do not know English use a lot and choosing without knowing the entire description leaves the skin unused in the case of videos because many movies are in English, here in Brazil we only use kodi for movies and series and without subtitles 80% is lost. Your skin is beautiful, modern, different from all the others, I would like you to pay attention to this aspect for us who don't know English and depending on opensubtitle subtitles. thank you and sorry for the bad english, if you are going to fix it i would like to know if there is a week or month forecast, thanks again
i got it by your 1st request...

tough, it'll be in in nxt update

Hey! Is it possible to show skip time in video player. I mean when I press right arrow on keyboard to show +10 seconds and so on
(2022-01-18, 11:57)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Hey! Is it possible to show skip time in video player. I mean when I press right arrow on keyboard to show +10 seconds and so on

Something like that

https://streamable.com/vykob2

??
(2022-01-18, 11:57)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Something like that

??

Wow that was fast!! Yeah looks good!
(2022-01-18, 15:30)mardukL Wrote:
(2022-01-18, 11:57)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Hey! Is it possible to show skip time in video player. I mean when I press right arrow on keyboard to show +10 seconds and so on

Something like that

??

That is awesome! Thank you 🤩🤩 I like the functionality. Looking forward for the next update
When installing the latest version  on Github,  Kodi chrashes.  Both on pc  and Nvidea Shield.
(2022-01-20, 07:46)Aaiemron Wrote: When installing the latest version on Github, Kodi chrashes. Both on pc and Nvidea Shield.

Got no Issues on My end so far (3 devices, Android ,Windows11,Windows10)...ma ydebug log can help

(2022-01-18, 17:04)mashrouman Wrote:
(2022-01-18, 11:57)ViewAfterReview Wrote: Something like that

??

Wow that was fast!! Yeah looks good!

But not as fast as i like, stuck with some layout decisions and visible conditions...
watch gallery

(2022-01-18, 17:07)ViewAfterReview Wrote: That is awesome! Thank you 🤩🤩 I like the functionality. Looking forward for the next update

No Problem , it was on the time...

the progress so far

https://streamable.com/ew2vle

If everything goes well Update coming this weekend...

Just a few things left
(2022-01-18, 11:50)mardukL Wrote:
(2022-01-13, 01:41)juniors.paulo Wrote:
@marduk L

i got it by your 1st request...

tough, it'll be in in nxt update

@mardukL

Thank you, I'll be following, congratulations for the work, beautiful skin
Pushed Update:

Changelog

- changes:

• dialog subtiltes:
            ○ show sub filename
            ○ wider range for text/container

• videoplayer - osd    
            ○  added button for 'frameadvance' function ( right beside 'playpause', if player paused )
            ○  playlist , show next episodes list when hit playlist button ( leia fix )

• videoplayer - videofullscreeninfo    , videobookmarks/currentplaylist
            ○  show progressbar and current time/position

- added:

• still watching dialog:
            ○  a skin dialog which pop up when player is paused and 10 mins idle time
            ○  if no input follows in 30 secs after it is visible a user defined action will be performed

• osd
            ○  show current time/position, when progress(seek) slider focused

• dialog seekbar: (added)
            ○ by default use big labels

• skinsettings - PLAYER Section
            ○  ENABLE 'show video info (plot,progressbar)' when pausing , previously it was the default behaviour , its just optional now and disabled by default

○ add skinsetting: use seek gadget on bottom (smaller), instead of big info centered
            ○ add skinsetting: disable any seek info when OSD is active
            ○ add skinsetting: disable seek info, just show current position when osd slider has focusd, else show progressbar when videoinfo panel is visible

○ add skinsetting stillwatching_defaction : choose action which should be performed when you miss to hit some key in the still watching dialog

how do we upgrade?
hi,

First of all beautiful skin really nice. I'm having  performance problems with the swan skin in kodi 19.1  When I play library or addon stuff it stutters all the time. In kodi 18 there's no problem at all.
There is also no problem at all when I use another skin (titan bingie, cosmic, auramod) in Kodi 19.1 works perfectly
So really strange. My system is Mac osx Montery.

grts.
(2022-01-22, 19:24)ViewAfterReview Wrote: how do we upgrade?

It should be up, so.

Just go into the addonbrowser and lookup for updates (if nothing show up you can force lookupfor updates when go into menu and hit 'refresh' icon in the upper left of the menu ( hit left or m key when you are in the addonbrowser listing bring up the menu ))

force update via menu
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
S W A N (alpha , updated April-2022)3