Channels no load
m3u channels do not load, only the first channel on the list loads me, in other m3u playback applications if it works perfectly, could someone please help me?
The channel list loads, i can see the channels name but nohting more
please, nobody with the same problem?? in others apps run perfectly
You need to provide a lot more info. Debug log, M3U file etc.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Same problem here on Kodi last version on all devices ( Raspberry Pi 3, Android, Windows 10)

Without a full debug log it is very hard to help either of you. Please provide that first and we can take it from there.

Instructions on how to create one in my signature.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2019-11-26, 10:48)chaanquuete Wrote: Image

Have you discovered something about this issue ?? I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve. 

Thanks in advance
(2019-10-12, 23:40)Javaal Wrote: please, nobody with the same problem?? in others apps run perfectly
(2019-12-05, 16:10)kikoleto Wrote: I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve.

Either you two start providing us with a useful debug log (wiki), and not useless screenshots of a log snippet, or we will simply move along. We have no crystal ball we can consult.
(2019-12-05, 16:10)kikoleto Wrote:
(2019-11-26, 10:48)chaanquuete Wrote: Image

Have you discovered something about this issue ?? I have the same problem and I don't know how to solve. 

Thanks in advance 
Many provideers are blocking the use of kodi, the problem is the m3u file or link. We cant do nothing except buy other list.
If you're buying random lists off the internet, there's a fair chance that the people selling them don't actually have the legal rights on access to the media. Basically they're pirated links, and will have all the reliability and longevity issues that you would expect as a result.

And if that is the kind of source in use, then our piracy policy (wiki) also comes into play with regard to support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channels no load0