TV Scraper Not Following Symlinks
I record OTA programs with MythTV, which names files based on the channel and date it was recorded. I then use mythlinik.pl to link to the recordings with a name that Kodi should understand (Title S##E##.tx) - these are absolute links (that's how mythlink works). The directory is linked via NFS to Kodi (PC and xbox). 

The TV scraper will not add these to the TV show/episode library (TVDB Or movieDB). But if I go into the directory that I've attached via NFS (from the Kodi box), the files are listed, and I can play them just fine. So this isn't an NFS issue where the symlinks don't resolve - they resolve just fine. And it isn't about the file format (if I copy a .ts file into the directory, it shows up in the library.).

So what gives? Why won't the scraper add a show that the Kodi box CAN see and play to the library? My scrapers are all up to date - the latest version listed is installed. Any idea how to fix this on the Kodi end?
(2019-10-14, 02:57)varneyb Wrote: I record OTA programs with MythTV, which names files based on the channel and date it was recorded. I then use mythlinik.pl to link to the recordings with a name that Kodi should understand (Title S##E##.tx) - these are absolute links (that's how mythlink works). The directory is linked via NFS to Kodi (PC and xbox). 

The TV scraper will not add these to the TV show/episode library (TVDB Or movieDB). But if I go into the directory that I've attached via NFS (from the Kodi box), the files are listed, and I can play them just fine. So this isn't an NFS issue where the symlinks don't resolve - they resolve just fine. And it isn't about the file format (if I copy a .ts file into the directory, it shows up in the library.).

So what gives? Why won't the scraper add a show that the Kodi box CAN see and play to the library? My scrapers are all up to date - the latest version listed is installed. Any idea how to fix this on the Kodi end?

Bump

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraper Not Following Symlinks0