Library dependencies to Update to Python 3
After a long journey I managed to find my issue with HD Station in QNAP's QTS. I had to chroot into the right directory. So I got to the point where I successfully installed pycryptodomex on the HD Station and after adding a symbolic link
ln -s /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Crypto /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/Cryptodome

finally the Crypto library was found by KODI (or the Netflix plugin respectively).

Nonetheless I still get a Netflix Plugin error:
Quote:2020-09-10 11:36:19.740 T:33288 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
   Error Type: <class 'ImportError'>
   Error Contents: cannot import name 'Padding'
   Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/opt/Kodi19L/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/credentials.py", line 29, in <module>
      from Crypto.Util import Padding
   ImportError: cannot import name 'Padding'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/opt/Kodi19L/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/service.py", line 13, in <module> from resources.lib.run_service import run
      File "/opt/Kodi19L/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/run_service.py", line 18, in <module> from resources.lib.common import select_port, get_local_string, get_current_kodi_profile_name
      File "/opt/Kodi19L/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/__init__.py", line 15, in <module> from .credentials import *
      File "/opt/Kodi19L/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/resources/lib/common/credentials.py", line 33, in <module> from Cryptodome.Util import Padding
   ImportError: cannot import name 'Padding'
   -->End of Python script error report<--
2020-09-10 11:36:19.740 T:33288 DEBUG: onExecutionDone(0, /opt/Kodi19L/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.netflix/service.py)
Here is the full KODI log:
http://paste.kodi.tv/ewejowolap

Any ideas what causes the padding issue?
Windows 10, HTC 12U+ cellphone, Sony TV with Android 8, Synology DS920+ & QNAP TBS-453DX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library dependencies to Update to Python 3 - by StorageFan - 2020-09-10, 11:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library dependencies to Update to Python 30