Library dependencies to Update to Python 3
(2020-03-19, 16:35)scott967 Wrote: I have extendedinfo working along with dependency module.kodi65.  Unfortunately, the upstream repo on github has preliminary changes made for py2/py3 compatibility while my fixes are based on the released version in the Kodi repo.  Making a python3-only version for Matrix is much simpler (for me, anyway). 

The only shortfall now is the youtube / youtube-dl dependency as I'm not sure the py3 status of those addons.  The addon runs without youtube to provide the other enhanced info.

scott s.
Scott: Do you have any plans to publish this updated kodi65 to the repository? I can help if you like, since I depend upon this addon as well. I have been using an earlier version of your modified kodi65 without any problems, although I use it in a fairly limited fashion. I am now updating to your "1.2.1+matrix.3" version.

Also, youtube.dl is now up to 21.303.0+matrix.1. Is there any reason to not include dependency on xbmc.addon 19.0.0? I suppose that it is redundant with python 3.0.0.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library dependencies to Update to Python 3 - by fbacher - 2021-04-11, 23:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library dependencies to Update to Python 30