TVHeadEnd : no PVR Clients repository
Hello,

I just receive my TV receiver https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07JKH3...UTF8&psc=1
I install TVHeadEnd without any problems on my RPI 3 model B, with and installation of ArchLinuxARM.

I also install, as "kodi" user, the 2 addons :
  1. kodi-addon-hts-pvrmanager AUR
  2. kodi-addon-pvr-hts AUR
I follow this guides : https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Tvheadend

I can access to the TVHeadEnd configuration pannel, with my browser on a computer on the same network and I can watch TV with VLC on my computer.
But I didn't have ANY PVR Clients addons in Kodi ... I go in Repositories Addons and no "PVR Clients" section.
Also, in the system parameters, "Client recorder" is gray, I can't select it ...

Did I forgot to install a package or anything else to have PVR working on my KODI installation ?

If you need a kodi.log or anything else, ask it ...

Thank you in advance for the help and sorry for my english.
Ridbark
Not sure about this, go to addons, search TVH, then look for the tvh client. Install, configure, using the ip address of the server, (pi) add user name & password. 

in a browser, type in ip address:9981, then setup

in the browser, configuration, recording, digital recorder profiles, in the box on the right under Recording system path add your path to where you want the recordings to go.
Hello,

I found in "My addons" the "TVHeadEnd HTSP Client", which work correctly only if I create a symbolic link in my "~/.kodi/addons/" of "pvr.hts" which is here "/usr/lib/kodi/addons/pvr.hts" ==> The addon require "pvr.hts.so.4.4.19" and apparently, if I don't create this symbolic link, he can't find it ...

So now, I have TV services on my kodi installation ! Perfect.
Now, I just have to find how to map the buttons "1,2,3,4,5.." of my harmony telecommands connected in bluetooth to the TV services Smile But this is another subject

Thanks for your help bubblegum57

Ridbark

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadEnd : no PVR Clients repository0