Android NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019 new model)
(2020-04-29, 15:10)docwra Wrote:
(2020-04-19, 23:36)Dumyat Wrote: I'm sure I read ages ago that the new Shield remote can now also be used with the 2017 model. Can anybody confirm?

Edit: The info I was looking for was included in the release notes for the latest shield experience update. Now have a new remote and working fine with my 2017 model. Shame I couldn't get the latest Shield, but the earliest delivery in the UK I could find was from the 28th May 2020! Wish I had bought one in January when I thought about it....Never mind, this will do in the meantime! 

Yes it works on all models, I have bought 2 for my older shields. Its fantastic to finally have a nice remote in all rooms. 
Yeah, works like a charm. Much better than it's predecessor, but quite a bit slimmer than what it looked like in the pictures I had seen beforehand. At least there are now dedicated volume buttons, which are much better than the volume slider before. Not sure what happens when the batteries eventually die, as I couldn't see anywhere on how to replace them.....Hopefully what won't happen for some time anyway!

Messages In This Thread
RE: NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019 new model) - by Dumyat - 2020-04-30, 16:46
Dolby Digital AC3 vs PCM Quality - by RKCRLR - 2021-02-25, 22:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield TV Pro (2019 new model)1