Water House | New skin for xbmc | by makame

This is skin for xbmc. I wait comments, hope that skin will please you. Recommended - 1080i (16x9). Views will be only one - no more need.
Skin version - v040708.

Download
Afternoon,

Any chance of a screenshot, just at work so cant test!! Eek

Cheers very much!!

Mark
the main menu looked pretty nice actually Smile but it gets a bit messy with the main menu white/metallic and then when you enter music for example everything turns into blue/black. Also i get only a black screen when entering Movies.

Nice work Smile
Looks nice, clean look, it's lacking some features, like thumbs and library mode.

It's also hard to see what you have selected, I stopped playing a video twice, while trying to get to the video settings.

Here are some screenshots:
Image Image Image Image
hey, you have some nice icons there buddy....can I have them as well?
Yes

Next - redraw full view and dialogs. Thank you for reviews.
Good work! I like the minimalistic style...clean, and not a clone of every other HTPC software out there. Especially nice for smaller TVs! My girlfriend wants something unique, but doesn't like all the buttons; I have a feeling this will be her favorite.
Exclamation 
More screenshots

Image Image Image
Hmmm, im missing icons, eg movies when selected, its just a black area, and the view mode is impossible when you have around 1000's of items to select
also the scripts window isn't skinned
Star 
Wait a next version (near week/2) Wink
I will add the skin to the xbmc-favorites downloads. it looks very promising! Nice job.
If you'd use http://code.google.com/ combined with http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ it will be easier for me to keep up with the updates and easier for you to store your files online Smile!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
hamp Wrote:Yes

[/align]

Ahh thanks a lot mate....

oh, hang on...no need! I still have them here in my PSD file when I originally created them for Pandora.
so no support for 4:3? Sad
shizzle Wrote:so no support for 4:3? Sad

It looks best on 4x3 resolution if you ask me, but that can change from the looks the skin is far from being complete, still misses some skin windows and features support.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Water House | New skin for xbmc | by makame2