Error 2 : share not available.
So I was trying to connect to some files from my windows 7 pc and I get the error message "error 2: share not available". I think I was able to set up windows 7 correctly in order to share since I have done it in the past. Something went wrong this time. I think it may have something to do with ESET Smart Security Premium 12.2.30.0 since I recently installed it and I was messing with some it's network settings. Or maybe not. 
https:/paste.kodi.tv/ajepojofut
(2019-10-19, 20:14)Han Solo Wrote: Or maybe not. 

Indeed, not is the word. I have to say that congratulations are in order. Your kodi.log is one of the most infested logs with banned video crap we have seen to date.

I'm sure you will understand that you are NOT eligible for support in this matter.

One word of advice: familiarize yourself with the forum rules (wiki) before asking for support in the near future.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Correct url
https://paste.kodi.tv/seziqeluqo
Welcome to the wonderful world of Microsoft's Samba madness. After Microsoft made SMBv2 the default, all hell broke loose. SMBv2 no longer supports network browsing, and it requires a Windows user WITH a password set.

So start double-checking all the Windows machines in your network, and set them up properly for SMBv2 use. Kodi does have options for still using SMBv1, but this is to be used as a last resort. SMBv1 is known for its terrible network security flaws.
OK. So I was able to discover that it was ESET that under network protection, the fire stick was being blacklisted as well as some of the windows applications. Also I see that some of the video files that are now playing are buffering a lot. I was thinking that maybe it has to with the way some files are encoded that Kodi can't handle or perhaps it has something to do with the display ratio. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Error 2 : share not available.0