• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
(2019-11-21, 16:07)billmartian Wrote:
(2019-11-21, 12:00)gerrymonroe Wrote: Hello everyone

Do you know how to remove the music that is in the background?
I can't find out what it is.

please
thank you

I would guess somewhere under "settings"
There is nothing

please
thank you

Hi in Skin Setting/ Main Menu Apperance. There are 2 rows/ Play local theme MP3 when browsing Movies and Tv Show. and Play Melodies while in homeSceen.
/BruceBanner.
(2019-11-21, 18:38)Bruce_Banner Wrote:

please
thank you

Hi in Skin Setting/ Main Menu Apperance. There are 2 rows/ Play local theme MP3 when browsing Movies and Tv Show. and Play Melodies while in homeSceen.
/BruceBanner.

Thank you
Hi,

Found a bug. When you turn on debug mode, the fonts are massive!
(2019-11-28, 02:09)leejk Wrote: Hi,

Found a bug. When you turn on debug mode, the fonts are massive!

This and other bugs are fixed in the new version (3.0.1) available in the first post. In addition, I think I found a better way to get the lyrics displayed (if it works well, I will port it to Aeon Tajo).
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thumbs Up 
Animated lyrics working great!

I noticed a bug though, at least for me. If I start playing music using the skin's party mode shortcut on the main menu, if I try and open the playback settings option on the OSD menu while music is playing, the music stutters and KODI crashes. I can get a debug log if it's not reproducible.

I have a question about the Magazine View for artists. Really nice looking view btw, but what is the solution when multiple artists are listed for an album? On these there is no artwork shown.
(2019-12-01, 01:03)leejk Wrote: I noticed a bug though, at least for me. If I start playing music using the skin's party mode shortcut on the main menu, if I try and open the playback settings option on the OSD menu while music is playing, the music stutters and KODI crashes. I can get a debug log if it's not reproducible.

I double checked in my end and I don't have that issue...
(2019-12-01, 01:03)leejk Wrote: I have a question about the Magazine View for artists. Really nice looking view btw, but what is the solution when multiple artists are listed for an album? On these there is no artwork shown.

All the views, including Magazine3D, just show the images that you already have in your artwork database, if you want to show multiple artists, you have to go to Settings / Media / Music, and enable the option SHOW SONG AND ALBUM ARTISTS. If there's not artwork for any artist it's not the skin fault, you'll have to provide images for those additional artists and import them to the Kodi artwork database and they will show.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Good evening,
I install Aeon MQ8 Tajo great theme i love, but for cons i'm not the cd out of the box, nor the music with the different movies, what should it do please ?
thank you in advance and good evening
(2019-12-01, 19:14)montasurf33 Wrote: Good evening,
I install Aeon MQ8 Tajo great theme i love, but for cons i'm not the cd out of the box, nor the music with the different movies, what should it do please ?
thank you in advance and good evening

There's no magic solution... The skin only shows/play what you already have in your local files/Kodi artwork database. So you'll need:
- Local files (not from online video addons)
- To put a theme.mp3 file (that you have to provide) in each movie/tvshow folder
- To have the cd/dvd image of the movie in the Kodi artwork database
As you can image, you have to spend many hours setting everything up in order to have the what you see in the videos, there's no shortcut...
Hi,

So I figured out the cause of the crash. I was using the spectrum music visualization. When I turned off the visualization I could then open playback settings without issue.
(2019-12-02, 00:17)manfeed Wrote:  OK, thanks, or can we find the elements to add cds manuellemnt? in what format are they? Thanks for your help 
hi @manfeed .. are you planning add some views in music section..like 3d list?
(2019-12-05, 22:37)defleppard Wrote: hi @manfeed .. are you planning add some views in music section..like 3d list?

Haven't you already tried the mod? There are seven new views, including that one... Rolleyes

(2019-12-03, 17:41)montasurf33 Wrote: OK, thanks, or can we find the elements to add cds manuellemnt? in what format are they? Thanks for your help 

There's nothing special in this skin, it just follows the Kodi artwork standard... https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork_types

You can also find interesting this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
(2019-12-05, 23:20)manfeed Wrote:
(2019-12-05, 22:37)defleppard Wrote: hi @manfeed .. are you planning add some views in music section..like 3d list?

Haven't you already tried the mod? There are seven new views, including that one... Rolleyes

@manfeed ja!!!  I just realized that there is a new version. I'm going to try it
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2