• 6(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Tajo
Obviously the font that you chose to replace The Bold Font.ttf doesn't have the characters that you need, you'll have to use another one...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello,

Is there a way to tell where in the skin these errors are generated from?

2019-12-22 18:08:00.195 T:2660   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.videocodec.color/
2019-12-22 18:08:00.195 T:2660   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.resolution.color/
2019-12-22 18:08:00.196 T:2660   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.aspectratio.color/
2019-12-22 18:08:00.197 T:2660   ERROR: CImageLoader:Big GrinoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.audiocodec.color/

I have noticed that these errors are always present in every MQ skin version, so I would like to understand why.

thx
@leejk 

filename art* = info database kodi, if equal show, if don't have respective art or have distinct name, appear log error = image no found.

* available in textures.xbt file in each addon

action.jpg = action -> its ok..
action.jpg = ação _> dont have art ação.jpg so don't show nothing, and generate one error.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi Wanilton, is there a way though to figure out what artwork filename is missing?
The skin is great,but i can’t see the watched flags. The flag style settings is empty. The rest of the skin is awesome,but this(watched flags)are very very important For me...
(2020-02-04, 13:56)Marlongas Wrote: The skin is great,but i can’t see the watched flags. The flag style settings is empty. The rest of the skin is awesome,but this(watched flags)are very very important For me...

There was an issue with the textures, it seems the skin prefers them packed... I have updated the link in the first post with the new version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-02-04, 22:30)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-02-04, 13:56)Marlongas Wrote: The skin is great,but i can’t see the watched flags. The flag style settings is empty. The rest of the skin is awesome,but this(watched flags)are very very important For me...

There was an issue with the textures, it seems the skin prefers them packed... I have updated the link in the first post with the new version.

Ok. The watched flags are running nos,but i can’t see the triple 3d view,and this is my prefer view along shell 3d,of course. It would be great to have this view again or the kodiflix tv view too. Thanks for your work!!!
(2020-02-05, 13:23)Marlongas Wrote:
(2020-02-04, 22:30)manfeed Wrote:

Ok. The watched flags are running nos,but i can’t see the triple 3d view,and this is my prefer view along shell 3d,of course. It would be great to have this view again or the kodiflix tv view too. Thanks for your work!!!
Sorry!!! It was my fault. I have the triple 3d view,but i haven’t restarted. I have another question. Is not from your mod,is about the aeon mq in general. The window that appears when you have to accept or cancel something in kodi,used to be in the centre of the screen as a window. In aeon appears in the top of the screen as a top bar and not as a window. It’s something easy to change? Something like change true-false in a xml? Or more difficult than that?? This window is the dialogueconfirm in the xml folder?? Thanks!!
Hi,

so the new Artist Slideshow is not compatible with this skin. Are you not altering the base skin?

thx
(2020-03-08, 07:30)leejk Wrote: Hi,

so the new Artist Slideshow is not compatible with this skin. Are you not altering the base skin?

thx

I hope it's fixed now, see the first post...
(2020-03-09, 22:42)manfeed Wrote:

thx

hi @manfeed , can i ask you something in mp?
(2020-03-09, 22:42)manfeed Wrote:

thx

Thank you, working fine.
Que tal a todos... Quiero agradecer al desarrollador de está skin quiero preguntar cómo hacer la animación saliendo del CD de su caja. Tengo los CD art si fuera molestia ayudarme muchas gracias
(2020-07-29, 05:43)Uploadergt Wrote: Que tal a todos... Quiero agradecer al desarrollador de está skin quiero preguntar cómo hacer la animación saliendo del CD de su caja. Tengo los CD art si fuera molestia ayudarme muchas gracias

We’re not allowed to write in this forum in Spanish, sorry... As I said other times that’s not related to the skin...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2899925
Hi mandfeed nice work with the skin. I have a question. The extrafanart Is not working. Not cycling

Muy structure Is

The movie inside of the carpet Is another carpet calle extrafanart AND the ítems extrafanart 1,2,3 But Is not working you can help me thanks
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Tajo2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.