TVDB are updating their site. Their site currently has a number of bugs that have broken the TVDB scraper and any add-on that relies on TVDB data. TVDB are working to rectify the problems.

Android No Music Library on Android TV
Hello,

I have installed Kodi on Android TV
I have add music source + music files.
Even these files were tagged before when I scan them on Kodi I have artists are "unknown" and no library id displayed as the files were not tagged.
Thanks for your help.

Eric.
Music files need to be correctly tagged for the Kodi Music Library to work correctly. We recommend using MusicBrainz Picard to tag your files.

See here... Music_tagging (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-10-20, 21:12)Karellen Wrote: Music files need to be correctly tagged for the Kodi Music Library to work correctly. We recommend using MusicBrainz Picard to tag your files.

See here... Music_tagging (wiki)

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I already did it but it still not working. I wonder if the cause is linked to the UpNp server I access from Android TV box. I tested an installation on Windows and the librairy is ok with the same file.

To be continued.

Zericky.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Music Library on Android TV00