• 7(current)
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
(2020-01-01, 21:06)kpr57 Wrote: New changes to the skin, see on the first page of the post.
All modifications will now be described on the first page of the post !

Aaiemron : I studied your request for the songs and made some modifications, please tell me in return if this is what you expected !

That is great! Just click on it to play full screen!
Thank you
When pressing on pause with an app like Yatze or the spacebar of a keyboard, you get this screen with almost no info like endtime etc
​​​​​​,Image

Is it possible to get a screen like this:  (The same screen when pressing the i button)

There you see the plot, video info, endtime etc.. (beautiful btw)
Aaiemron :

Modification made to the skin to display information while the player is paused.
Download the updated version and go to the skin options then in "misc options".
(2020-01-02, 23:15)kpr57 Wrote: Aaiemron :

Modification made to the skin to display information while the player is paused.
Download the updated version and go to the skin options then in "misc options".

That is really great. Thanks a lot!
I also like what you did with the background options. (Nice pictures you added)
By cons I made a mistake when I updated github, it was missing a folder to change the colors.
If all the colors do not appear when you want to change a color, you will have to reload on github.
Oke thanks.
The " Background mask opacity" in skin settings isn't working (Or maybe I am doing something wrong). I can click on it, but cannot move it to the right or left to increase or decrease the opacity
(2020-01-03, 00:14)Aaiemron Wrote: Oke thanks.
The " Background mask opacity" in skin settings isn't working (Or maybe I am doing something wrong). I can click on it, but cannot move it to the right or left to increase or decrease the opacity
Go to the opacity button, then click on the button and then left or right, I have no problem with this button.
(2020-01-03, 00:27)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-03, 00:14)Aaiemron Wrote: Oke thanks.
Go to the opacity button, then click on the button and then left or right, I have no problem with this button. 

Oké. I will give it a try tomorrow morning. I will come back to you. Thank you very much soo far
The opacity option is working perfect now. It needed a restart of Kodi. (At least, by me)
In Management of the home screen, is it possible to add a favourite as a widget?
The favourites widget is present in the top bar in the home page.
When you add a favourite, a heart appears at the top of the home page, click on it and it will display the favourites widget.
I feel a little bit silly that I didn't see that. Thanks
Good morning. I have another request, if I me be free: Keep seeing the music OSD when playing a song. Now it disappears after a few seconds.
I mean the progress bar with the album logo, not the controls. This is what I mean:
For the rest: I can't discover any bugs soo far.
I will see that later, for now I am working on an alarm which warns when a TV program will start and it is crazy work !
The goal would be to be able to program five alarms on the TV guide on any day and on the scheduled day, an alarm will sound ten minutes and five minutes before the start of the program to warn us.

(2020-01-04, 14:43)kpr57 Wrote: I will see that later, for now I am working on an alarm which warns when a TV program will start and it is crazy work !
The goal would be to be able to program five alarms on the TV guide on any day and on the scheduled day, an alarm will sound ten minutes and five minutes before the start of the program to warn us.

Oke. That would be a nice option. Good luck with that
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia1