• 3(current)
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
Hi there!

I’m following you on your YouTube channel and as I said, I’m very impress by your work. Minimalistic, good looking skin.  

Can’t wait to try it out!

Cheers,
alKODIque
(2019-11-29, 19:46)cawigab Wrote: Hi there!

I’m following you on your YouTube channel and as I said, I’m very impress by your work. Minimalistic, good looking skin.  

Can’t wait to try it out!

Cheers,
alKODIque
Thank you very much for your interest in my work! It's a pleasure to hear and gives courage to continue moving forward in the work!
Hello Congratulations for the magnificent work.
This skin has the best interface I've seen in recent years for Kodi.
Some questions:
is she light?
Have you set the Background video option?
How about making a Beta available so we can help identify possible bugs?

I apologize for my English, I am Brazilian and for some time I do not practice the language.
(2019-12-03, 18:33)DouglasJaci Wrote: Hello Congratulations for the magnificent work.
This skin has the best interface I've seen in recent years for Kodi.
Some questions:
is she light?
Have you set the Background video option?
How about making a Beta available so we can help identify possible bugs?

I apologize for my English, I am Brazilian and for some time I do not practice the language.

Thank you so much !
What do you mean by "is she light"? I do not use any script other than the one to choose the widget and for the moment one to display the image of the following TV program. All the rest is only based on skin.string so I think it is very light yes!
For the video background it has no interest for me but it would be very easy to put an option to activate it!
A beta will certainly be available before Christmas only for tests !
After a few days of hard work, I just finished the view for browsing media libraries.
I also added a widget for favorites and quick access to extensions from the home page.

it's becoming a beauty
Keep up your excellent work. It is looking very good!
(2019-11-11, 19:47)Aaiemron Wrote: Very beautiful what you created so far. I hope you will continue and share your work when it's done.

I am waiting for the test version, I will be happy to test. Will there be also Polish
good looking skin.
(2019-12-10, 15:46)Zombi Wrote: [font][font]dobrze wyglądająca skóra.[/font][/font]

[font][font]Zainstalowałem twoją skórkę, ale mam problem z modyfikacją. [/font][font]W ustawieniach skórki są pewne błędy i nic nie można zmienić [/font][/font]
awsome. thanks very much for your works
(2019-12-10, 15:46)Zombi Wrote: good looking skin.

All the time mampo the left side of the message log and I don't know where to turn it off. The second thing can be put in the skin option, I have strange positions, so illegible
(2019-12-11, 13:08)Romik2505 Wrote:
(2019-12-10, 15:46)Zombi Wrote: good looking skin.

All the time mampo the left side of the message log and I don't know where to turn it off. The second thing can be put in the skin option, I have strange positions, so illegible 
You have to go wrong, you could not install my skin since no download link was given and the skin is still not ready for a download version !!!!!
(2019-12-11, 10:28)ellega Wrote: awsome. thanks very much for your works

Thank you, i do my best !
(2019-12-10, 13:34)Romik2505 Wrote:
(2019-11-11, 19:47)Aaiemron Wrote: Very beautiful what you created so far. I hope you will continue and share your work when it's done.

I am waiting for the test version, I will be happy to test. Will there be also Polish 
Sorry but only the English and French language are planned for now. If eventually someone wants to take care of the translation into other languages ​​no problem!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia1