[split] PSX Emulator Games
Is someone on this forum try the PSX4Droid Emulator for playing PSX games on Android phone, I need some suggestions is this emulator relevant for playing PSX ROMs. I'm new at this because my PC brokes and I have a good old phone for that purpose.

And sorry for replying to an old thread.
(2019-10-19, 17:26)megito Wrote: Is someone on this forum try the PSX4Droid Emulator for playing PSX games on Android phone, I need some suggestions is this emulator relevant for playing PSX ROMs. I'm new at this because my PC brokes and I have a good old phone for that purpose.

Can someone suggest which emulator to choose from this list https://www.gamulator.com/emulators/psx/android . I'm a bit new at playing games with emulators on pc. sorry for that
(2019-10-19, 19:00)megito Wrote: Can someone suggest which emulator to choose

AS you mentioned, this is a pretty old thread. So it's kinda useless expecting a reaction soon.

You linked to a website with emulators for Android. That is not what Kodi is about, so it's best to also not refer to those anymore.
(2019-10-19, 19:00)megito Wrote: Can someone suggest which emulator to choose

Your question has now been placed in the Off-topic section, the URL in your post has been reinstated.
Retroarch is possibly the best, however there are a couple of other emulators out there for PSX

Bleemsync to name but one. However it is only 8am here on a Sunday morning and plenty of information and reviews you can find out, if you just use a search engine.
I tried but it didn't work out
(2019-10-19, 19:00)megito Wrote:
(2019-10-19, 17:26)megito Wrote: Is someone on this forum try the PSX4Droid Emulator for playing PSX games on Android phone, I need some suggestions is this emulator relevant for playing PSX ROMs. I'm new at this because my PC brokes and I have a good old phone for that purpose.

Can someone suggest which emulator to choose from this list https://www.gamulator.com/emulators/psx/android . I'm a bit new at playing games with emulators on pc. sorry for that
I tried PSX4Droid few months back and it was good and works fine. The rest two I didn't try so not sure how they will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] PSX Emulator Games0