v19 Google Photos integration addon?
Hi,

Official Google Photos api https://developers.google.com/photos is available. Is there any addon that is able to integrate Google Photos pictures and movies with Kodi's Image/Video gallery? As api is available, that should be possible to implement (or I am wrong?). What do you think?
(2019-10-21, 14:41)giaur Wrote: Official Google Photos api https://developers.google.com/photos is available. Is there any addon that is able to integrate Google Photos pictures and movies with Kodi's Image/Video gallery? As api is available, that should be possible to implement (or I am wrong?). What do you think?

The API has been available since June 2018, and @dmdsoftware has been working on integrating proper Google Photos support into the GDrive app.
(2019-10-21, 14:41)giaur Wrote: Hi,

Official Google Photos api https://developers.google.com/photos is available. Is there any addon that is able to integrate Google Photos pictures and movies with Kodi's Image/Video gallery? As api is available, that should be possible to implement (or I am wrong?). What do you think?

I've been wanting this for some time now.  I have all my family photos saved to google photos, and would love to be able to easily pull photos from albums as a screen saver.  Google's facial recognition does a good job of putting only the photos i want to see in an album so it'd be nice to be able to pull the photos from that album as a screen saver.  All my family's phones sync there pics to google photos already, so this would be a great automatic way to have photos displayed on the main tv while idle.
Put my vote in here on this, would be super handy!
Yes, but it seems nobody works on it so far.
(2020-01-11, 11:18)giaur Wrote: Yes, but it seems nobody works on it so far.
A working Google Photo add on should be a very good news for this beginning on 2020 !
Best regards from France
Jean-Max
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
This would be really nice! :-)
And maybe a way to use an album as a screensaver :-)
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
Certainly would be useful yes.  It's kind of weird it can't be done already.
Nothing weird it there. It's not done, because nobody did it. Anybody can do, but nobody is willing as yet.
You don't say Confused
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
+1
Please an GOOGLE PHOTOS ADD ONs
@dmdsoftware , any updates on a Google Photos add-on for Kodi that would allow viewing Camera feed photos/videos as well as Album content?  I believe you were working on this at some point in the past.  Thanks so much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google Photos integration addon?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.