Newbie question: How can I customize the TV Shows screen
[Kodi 18.4, Estuary skin, Window 10]

I am trying to configure Kodi but I am experiencing some initial problems. I read all the information I could find online, but to avail.
I would like to modify the TV Shows section. I found the Library Node Editor and started experimenting, but all I could modify was the Categories row at the top:

What I would like to do is to replace the In Progress TV Shows row below with a list of all programs displaying the program art.

Not being able to find a way to modify the rest of the screen, I looked around for a way to edit some XML file.
I searched in the folder: C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Local\Packages\XBMCFoundation.Kodi_4n2hpmxwrvr6p\LocalCache\Roaming\Kodi\userdata for strings such as "In Progress TV Shows", but there were none.

I would appreciate any help from the more experienced users.
@msuckow

The default skin Estuary has been developed to be a basic and lightweight skin with minimal features. What you want to do is possible, but you will require skinning knowledge.

Why not install another skin which can do what you want quite easily. If you like the look of Estuary, then try Estuary Mod v2

Might be of help... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie question: How can I customize the TV Shows screen0