Cannot change signature
When I click on 'edit signature' I am told:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

Why?
(2019-10-27, 08:30)Cinephile Wrote: Why?

Did you enter something naughty in your signature? Rofl

I don't see any immediate hinderings, but I'm only a moderator. A forum admin will have to take a look into this.
(2019-10-27, 08:47)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-10-27, 08:30)Cinephile Wrote: Why?

Did you enter something naughty in your signature? Rofl

I don't see any immediate hinderings, but I'm only a moderator. A forum admin will have to take a look into this. 
Ha, I sure don't think it was against the rules. Basically just my specs and a picture of the setup.
Nothing wrong with your account. But the message you quote is typical of an IP Address that has been banned. Are you using a VPN to access the forum? Try changing address.

There is a signature entry on your account. Did you add that after you posted above?
Quote:Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR Edition - Aeon MQ8 2.9.0 - RTX 2080 Ti - i9 9900K - LG C7 OLED - Setup
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ok, not showing up. Let me see if I can force it to show up.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Cinephile

Can you post again. I would like to see if the reset forced your signature to become visible
My Signature
Test Test 123

EDIT: No joy :*(
Not using VPN either, just a DNS proxy for Netflix.
Try again
My Signature
Ok

EDIT: Nope
This is truly a weekend puzzle.
Perfectly suited for a Sunday afternoon.
Now?
My Signature
Let's do this!

EDIT: Oh no...
@Cinephile,

Seems the problem is more widespread than just your account. Nobody seems to have signatures apart from team members and moderators.

Probably a permissions issue, so allow a bit of time to track it down.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot change signature0