Local trailer path Issue
(2019-11-04, 08:46)mlaggner Wrote: we've had a look, but it is not happening here

So your not going to fix it?
If we cannot reproduce it, how should we fix that?
I've already added some code, but I cannot say if that fixes your problem or not..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2019-11-04, 14:37)mlaggner Wrote: If we cannot reproduce it, how should we fix that?
I've already added some code, but I cannot say if that fixes your problem or not..

just installed the latest 3.1 nightly, the .quicktime ext. is not fixed

also if the trailer is downloaded before the renamer is applied, the -trailer is not renamed

IE: Late Night (2019)-trailer.mp4 is NOT changed to Late Night (2019)_DTSHD-MA.Blu-ray-trailer.mp4

also if the trailer is downloaded tmm still writes the url to the trailer in the nfo
please collect the logs after you have tried to download the trailer; you could also open a bug report at https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...ger/issues .
Without more detailed data we're unable to locate the problem
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2019-11-12, 16:34)mlaggner Wrote: please collect the logs after you have tried to download the trailer; you could also open a bug report at https://gitlab.com/tinyMediaManager/tiny...ger/issues .
Without more detailed data we're unable to locate the problem

2019-11-13 09:24:12,191 INFO  [tmmpool-download-task-T1-G3] o.t.core.tasks.DownloadTask:135 - Downloading http://trailers.apple.com/movies/sony_pi...h1080p.mov
2019-11-13 09:24:12,760 INFO  [tmmpool-download-task-T1-G3] o.t.core.tasks.DownloadTask:185 - Downloading to /Volumes/Video/Movies/21 Jump Street (2012)-1080p/21 Jump Street (2012)_DTSHD-MA.Blu-ray-trailer.quicktime
2019-11-13 09:24:53,055 INFO  [tmmpool-download-task-T1-G3] org.tinymediamanager.core.Utils:771 - Successfully moved file from /Volumes/Video/Movies/21 Jump Street (2012)-1080p/21 Jump Street (2012)_DTSHD-MA.Blu-ray-trailer.part to /Volumes/Video/Movies/21 Jump Street (2012)-1080p/21 Jump Street (2012)_DTSHD-MA.Blu-ray-trailer.quicktime

thats the log from downloading a trailer, nothing about renaming it from .quicktime, after clicking download trailer, the tickbox for the trailer url in nfo was not unticked. so i have to manually download the trailer from the download trailer button, then edit the title to untick the trailer url in nfo, then i need to rename the trailer from quicktime to mp4.

and the trailer does not show as downloaded either.

pretty sure this should ALL happen when i click download trailer?
i also think -trailer needs to be added to the renamer, as it doesnt rename the -trailer at all
Well, since we paused the nightly updates a few weeks back, you can only test this with an own build version of TMM Wink
Please be patient... nightly builds are back in a few days....
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
More interesting would be the trace log which is only generated if you start a bug report from tmm.

@myron I've reactivated nightlies on Monday evening 😇
(2019-11-13, 18:08)mlaggner Wrote: @myron I've reactivated nightlies on Monday evening 😇

yep, thats the one i updated to!
(2019-11-13, 18:08)mlaggner Wrote: More interesting would be the trace log which is only generated if you start a bug report from tmm.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ecopirizis.kodi
sorry, forgot to mention that the trace log is cleared every time tmm starts.. you should do the download and export the trace afterwards Smile
(2019-11-13, 21:12)mlaggner Wrote: sorry, forgot to mention that the trace log is cleared every time tmm starts.. you should do the download and export the trace afterwards Smile

done, link above updated
this indeed helps
one question: do you have .mov in the supported file names?
(2019-11-12, 15:07)spl147 Wrote: also if the trailer is downloaded before the renamer is applied, the -trailer is not renamed

IE: Late Night (2019)-trailer.mp4 is NOT changed to Late Night (2019)_DTSHD-MA.Blu-ray-trailer.mp4

how is your workflow?

do you have automatic rename on scrape AND automatic trailer download on scrape activated?
(2019-11-14, 08:58)mlaggner Wrote: this indeed helps
one question: do you have .mov in the supported file names?
i do not

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Local trailer path Issue0