v18 Recordings Showing Wrong Title
Could you try this from Kodi Matrix and see if it still happens?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Well, much to my surprise, the same thing is also happening on my other PC which has Matrix installed. Addon version is 4.9.3.
I thought it was only going to be on my regular PC with Leia installed.
There's something very odd going on though. Last night when I set the timer for Frankenstein, the start time on both the guide and timer screens definitely read 23.15Hrs, but going back on guide today it's now reading a start time of 23.20Hrs:-

And the recording screen today is reading a start time of 23.10Hrs (with the previous programme title)

The guide screen today is also showing a 5 min programme directly before the Frankenstein item, so I'm presuming this has something to do with the 5 minute padding applied?

The entry before this 5 minute programme is the actual programme broadcast before Frankenstein with a start time of 22:35Hrs, ending at 23:15Hrs.

So, a bit of a mystery. I will remove the padding values from the STB, restart and see if that makes any difference, ie if I get the correct programme title when setting a new timer. I'll let you what the outcome is.....
Ok, so I removed the start/end padding from my STB and restarted it. I then set a new timer in Kodi and problem went away, but once I reinstated the same padding values on the STB and restarted it again, the same problem re-occurred in Kodi. I'm starting to wonder if the problem is with the STB and not Kodi. Will look to see if there is an update to the image.
Did the 5 minute programme before the actual movie also disappear?
Can you also try leaving the end padding on the STB as it was but setting the start padding to zero on the STB.
(2019-10-31, 15:05)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you also try leaving the end padding on the STB as it was but setting the start padding to zero on the STB.
Will do. I'll let you know
Yup, that worked fine, ie start padding set to zero and end padding left alone at 45 mins on the STB.
Timer screen in Kodi reading correct title.
Let me do some more tests with start padding on the STB. Maybe I missed something.
Do you create the timer from the guide and that’s it or do you edit it after creation?
Because I have padding already created on the STB, all my timers are created via the guide>>>>context menu>>>>record.
Never really been a need to manually change timers now.
Ok, cool, same scenario as me. And are you using the default skin or your own?

I can’t see why as I have the same config as you but mine works and yours doesn’t.

I actually found a bug on updating a timer And the title is wrong but unfortunately not related.
Actually I use the info screen to record instead of context menu. Let me try that.
Ok, I could reproduce using the context menu. Wink

As a workaround you can put your start padding back on the device and just use the guide info screen to select record and that will work. Even got the EPG artifact you see too.
Ok, can you try one of these testbuilds?

https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts
(2019-10-31, 23:42)phunkyfish Wrote: Ok, I could reproduce using the context menu. Wink

As a workaround you can put your start padding back on the device and just use the guide info screen to select record and that will work. Even got the EPG artifact you see too.
Ok, That's great.
For info, this is happening on both mine and the default Estuary skin. I needed to set a timer earlier at 9pm, so put the start padding back in place on the STB. Obviously that's resulted in the wrong title again. I did wonder if I set the start padding to zero on the STB like earlier today, selected record from the guide, then afterwards manually added the start padding in Kodi to see if that will work. But I'm not sure how that might effect things, ie start padding entered via Kodi and end padding on the STB? If not, I can use the info screen to record...….
Cheers

Edit: Misread the workaround bit Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings Showing Wrong Title0