v18 Recordings Showing Wrong Title
(2019-11-01, 00:25)phunkyfish Wrote: Ok, can you try one of these testbuilds?

https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts
No luck with the Windows build. Getting the wrong title still.
That's with the start/end padding set on the STB.
After creating a new timer? This will only fix forward, it won’t fix old timers.

And did the workaround (using guide info screen) work for you?
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Yeah, was a new timer starting at Midnight. No luck with the new build (Wrong title still)
Trying to set timer via the info screen and selecting record didn't work either (But that's with the new build).
Check the EPG via the web interface. What I noticed last night was that the times were different on the device (correct) and wrong with extra entries on kodi. Another kodi instance will look correct.

Can you clear your PVR database and try again?
Before clearing the PVR DB maybe you could send a debug log using the testbuild.
(2019-11-01, 10:40)phunkyfish Wrote: Before clearing the PVR DB maybe you could send a debug log using the testbuild.
Okay, here's the log using the testbuild without clearing the PVR DB. Start/End padding times are set on STB.
I set a new timer for a movie broadcasting today on BBC2 at 3pm (StreetDance). Programme directly before this item is 'Heir Hunters' and programme directly after is 'Celebrity Eggheads'. When I set the timer I was expecting to see 'Heir Hunters' as the title, but got something completely different.....'Best Bakes Ever'.
I don't even see that programme on my guide screen.... Confused

https://pastebin.com/wS8LGsKc

Edit: I did a search for the programme 'Best Bakes Ever' and it was broadcast yesterday (31/10/19) between 13:45-14:10Hrs. Very strange, why it should be appearing as my timer title for today then....

Let me know if you want me to try anything else.
There is something very wrong with your DB. Best bakes ever is on at 2:30pm today on BBC2.

Can you check the EPG from the web interface. My guess is you epg db on kodi is corrupt.
I just recorded the same program from
The context menu and it works.
Yeah, just checked web epg and its showing Best Bakes for today. I'll delete the timer and db, then try again.
Would you know what the TV32 db is for? I've never seen it before.....or at least I don't remember ever seeing it previously.

Edit: Deleted the EPG db file and Best Bakes now appears for today. However, when I tried setting timer for following item (StreetDance), I'm still getting previous programmes title (Best Bakes). Timer was set using context menu, then record from the guide screen.

Maybe I need to think about doing a complete new install of Kodi?
Have you also restarted your Enigma2 device?

TV32.db is the PVR database on Leia.

Did the extra glitch programmes appear this time? The build you have should fix that issue. 

There were three issues altogether:
  1. Title wrong when timer is created - Still broken 
  2. Title wrong when a timer is edited (padding changed) - Fixed
  3. Extra EPG entries added when adding timers - Fixed
Do you agree with the status?
Also, the latest log you posted did not capture the AddTimer logs unfortunately.
Can you try this build?

https://jenkins.kodi.tv/blue/organizatio.../artifacts

Please restart your E2 device as well, just in case it's stuck with some bad EPG entries.
Ok, will try it shortly.

Just tried a little experiment with a new timer as well. I set the start padding on the STB to zero (because we knew the correct title was returned), then updated the timer in Kodi by manually adding a start padding of 5 mins. Programme started recording as expected, 5mins before the scheduled broadcast time and with the correct title. So this could be a workaround if necessary.
Will test your latest build and revert with the outcome.
Ok, tried the latest build and tried setting new timer. No luck again I'm afraid.

Here's what I did:-

1) Put start padding back to 5 min on STB (as I had changed it to zero for my own experiment)
2) Restarted STB
3) Removed both the epg12 and Tv32 db files.
4) Restarted Kodi and cleared both channel and guide data (even though I had removed the db files)
5) Set a timer for a programme starting at 17.55Hrs on ITV2 (Take Me Out). 
6) Timer title is reading the programme immediately before (Dress to Impress), but no additional epg entries appearing.

Do you want me to try re-importing the guide data on STB and see it does anything?
Hold on. Let me give you a new build.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings Showing Wrong Title0