How view PVR Timers?
Hello - Wondering if someone can help. I have tried searching, but not been able to find out how to view PVR Timers? 
I am really LE on Rbpi 3 (& 4) with TVHeadEnd on my Ubuntu server.

I have tried adding a home screen short cut and setting Action to Live TV>Timers and I have also tried Live TV>Timer Rules.
When I click on my newly created link there is only a blank screen.

Can someone advise me what I am doing wrong please?

Regards, 
Marc
(2019-10-30, 19:12)memento1981 Wrote: Hello - Wondering if someone can help. I have tried searching, but not been able to find out how to view PVR Timers? 

I have tried adding a home screen short cut and setting Action to Live TV>Timers and I have also tried Live TV>Timer Rules.

Regards, 
Marc
This is a good question and it is disappointing there are no solutions or replies.
(2020-08-22, 20:28)stretchwc Wrote:
(2019-10-30, 19:12)memento1981 Wrote: Hello - Wondering if someone can help. I have tried searching, but not been able to find out how to view PVR Timers? 

Regards, 
Marc
This is a good question and it is disappointing there are no solutions or replies.
It's disappointing that you didn't spend time figuring it out and post how to do it to help others.
@FXB78

Did it never occur to you that a noob may not have the wherewithal to "figure it out"? Stare
(2020-08-30, 02:24)nonJon Wrote: @FXB78

Did it never occur to you that a noob may not have the wherewithal to "figure it out"? Stare
Absolutely, but coming to a forum almost demanding someone else do it is also not good etiquette.
Relax, please.

An update is arriving imminently that fixes the issue.
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How view PVR Timers?0