Dolby Atmos, dts:X, TrueHD and , HD, UHD, UHD HDR10, UHD Dolby Vision logo/cover
(2019-11-07, 02:16)blackreign66 Wrote: Ok for the few who asked about my custom flags, I've included a dropbox link with a copy of my modified Aeon MQ8 skin below. You could look through it to pick out what you want or you could copy and paste it over your own. Just remember to remove the texture.xbt file within your media folder, otherwise it will overwrite my modified files. My texture.xbt is unpacked.

skin.aeonmq8

Within this folder, the Media and the XML folders are the ones with all the modifications and additional flags. The flags appear from properly naming your movie files with the names of the files in the Media folder. Examples are "The Matrix.dv.12bit.4K.atmos.mkv" or "American Gangster.HDR2.10bit.4K.dtsx.mkv". Any questions, just ask and I will do my best to help you.
Hi, how I can put the file name for sound AC3 5.1?

This don´t work: Wonder Woman 1984.HDR2.10bit.4K.ac3.strm

Thanks
(2021-02-05, 00:43)ojerez Wrote:
(2019-11-07, 02:16)blackreign66 Wrote: Ok for the few who asked about my custom flags, I've included a dropbox link with a copy of my modified Aeon MQ8 skin below. You could look through it to pick out what you want or you could copy and paste it over your own. Just remember to remove the texture.xbt file within your media folder, otherwise it will overwrite my modified files. My texture.xbt is unpacked.

skin.aeonmq8

Within this folder, the Media and the XML folders are the ones with all the modifications and additional flags. The flags appear from properly naming your movie files with the names of the files in the Media folder. Examples are "The Matrix.dv.12bit.4K.atmos.mkv" or "American Gangster.HDR2.10bit.4K.dtsx.mkv". Any questions, just ask and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks
You shouldn't have to put any audio tags in the filename other than .atmos., .dtsx., or .auro. formats. All other formats are automatically taken from the .nfo file or the file itself. AC3 5.1 is regular Dolby Digital sound.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
(2021-02-05, 03:21)blackreign66 Wrote:
(2021-02-05, 00:43)ojerez Wrote:

skin.aeonmq8

Thanks
You shouldn't have to put any audio tags in the filename other than .atmos., .dtsx., or .auro. formats. All other formats are automatically taken from the .nfo file or the file itself. AC3 5.1 is regular Dolby Digital sound.
Thanks.
The problem is that being .strm does not read the information of the video. He thought that putting the data in the .strm name would take the icons. How can I create the .nfo file? Every time I update the library, will I delete those .nfo?
Thanks again
Hello!

Great work!!! Love

@blackreign66 : the files you shared are only for kodi on windows? Can't install it on the nvidia shield? Huh

Thank you!
(2021-04-21, 15:50)calagan57 Wrote: Hello!

Great work!!! Love

@blackreign66 : the files you shared are only for kodi on windows? Can't install it on the nvidia shield? Huh

Thank you!
Yes they work the same on nvidia shield, I have it on two of my shield pros.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
great, thank you! can you just explain to me where you copy these files in the shield? Thank you!
Ok I succeeded with this tutorial:

On the other hand, some details please:

- Is there a list of flags to put in "manual" in the file name (like HDR, atmos, etc ...)?
- The type of soundtrack displayed is only the English track? not possible to configure that of our country (France in my case ;-))

Thanks again!

skin.aeonmq8

It says this this addon is not compatible with the latest version of kodi
Is this also in a version from latts9923 ?
If so what version?

the version from blackreigns is for 18.9 but that doesnt work with DV files in mkv.
@Buzzie
I think I have all the icons implemented in the MQ 8 Multi-Mod and MQ 8 Matrix Mod.
(2021-07-09, 16:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzzie
I think I have all the icons implemented in the MQ 8 Multi-Mod and MQ 8 Matrix Mod.

Thanks pal !!

I downloaded and installed the skin and all the addons.....i have them in color now.
I do have a question but will ask in the MQ 8 Matrix Mod thread
Will All the Coloured icons for Sources work on Latts MadNox skin? Thanks for a Reply....
@John5
I need to remove my version of the Madnox skin. The author is back to providing updates. You might ask @Mr. V this question.
Hello everybody. Can you explain to me how to change media boxes? I have inserted the new boxes in the "media" folder (for example for 4k), how can I change the media box of the skin with the new one? Thank you
@EnzymeX
It depends on the view you are using. What view are you wanting to change?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dolby Atmos, dts:X, TrueHD and , HD, UHD, UHD HDR10, UHD Dolby Vision logo/cover0