20 Nov 2019 - TVDB Scraper v3.2.0 is now available which reinstates scraping. TVDB are still in the process of fixing a number of bugs so there may still be further breakages. See this post. 2901570 (post)

External HDD is read only
I've got a hdd connected to kodi on the fire stick but I can't write to it.  I can through total commander.  How do I fix it to write with the file manager?
Which disk format does the HDD have?
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2019-11-02, 20:25)Klojum Wrote: Which disk format does the HDD have?

How do I check?
Plug it into a Windows (or Linux) machine, you should be able to find the disk's properties.
I got no idea what Total Commander can do in Android win that respect with HDDs.
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
(2019-11-02, 23:45)Klojum Wrote: Plug it into a Windows (or Linux) machine, you should be able to find the disk's properties.
I got no idea what Total Commander can do in Android win that respect with HDDs.

I'm pretty sure that it's Fat32 since that's all that the firetv supports

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
External HDD is read only00