Help with putting on my own wallpaper please
Hi, I'm new and know my way around kodi and this kin but there is something I'd like to do that I can't work out. I'm not really techie, just learn as I go so step by step help if possible please.

I have updated to Kodi 18.4 and the build I use has this skin aoen nox 5 silvo. I've done verything I wanted change wise to the build to make it how I like it but before I've always just used easy wallpapers to add some nice wallpapers to it. That doesn't work now. I popped some wallpapers on a usb and spent ages messing about and finally did something in file manager that worked so I could use them as wallpapers and all was fine. I took the usb in and out no issues. Then I retarted the build and bam pics are gone and now they only show up with the usb plugged in the box. I can't have that as I use one of those Rii remotes. How on earth do I get these pictures to save on the build? I'm using a USB and a Amazon fire tv box with kodi 18.4 and a build with aoen nox silvo. Thanks for any help guys. It's just doing my head in now and I've searched youtube for help to no avail. 

Is there any other way to put some wallpapers on like an addon?
Did you try putting your pictures into the background folder?.
l deleted the default background pictures and placed mine in there.
l also copied and pasted the default name/title of default background pictures to my pictures.
lt might be a start for you,who knows.
C:Local Disk/Users/*name*AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/backgrounds
If your doing it on the box without a PC.
open file explorer and clk on add source, then type this in    special://home    it will name it home , clk done to save it.
Then on right side of file manager , open profile directory, then open addon_data, with the top line with 2 dots highlighted , long press on remote and choose , add new folder. Name it what you want, BGs for example. clk on it to open it. Now on left side of file manager open your usb drive , then open the folder in it with your Backgrounds. Now highlight a background image and select copy. The image will now save to the new folder on the right of file manager in the add0n_data folder. repeat with all your images.
Now open "skin settings", "configure mainmenu", highlight a menu item , slide right, clk on "select background" , clk on "single image", clk on "home' , clk userdata,clk addon_data,clk BGs, clk on the image you want, clk done. repeat for all menu items. Images are now on box and you can remove the usb drive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with putting on my own wallpaper please0