[SOLVED] Scraping problem. The Day The Earth Stood Still.
I'm building my collection slowly, up to 948 movies right now. I just got The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008). However the scraper is picking it up as the 1951 version of the movie. It seems to be ignoring the year I put. The titles are identical so the only thing I can change is the year. How to bypass and get it to pick up the correct movie?
It should pick the correct one up with that naming, but I think there's an issue in the source database itself as there are two entries for the 2008 version, one that actually contains the 1951 metadata.

But if it's picked up the other one, go to the entry in the library, and then open the context menu on it (right click or long press). Then select information, and refresh. Put yes to the question and you should be presented with options for both the 2008 and 1951 versions. Select the 2008 one (in my case the second of two offered, with the first giving the 1951 version which is your issue) and you should be good to go.

That manual adjustment should get you going anyway. Once you've downloaded the metadata back out of the menu and you should be set up.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-11-03, 18:32)DarrenHill Wrote: It should pick the correct one up with that naming, but I think there's an issue in the source database itself as there are two entries for the 2008 version, one that actually contains the 1951 metadata.

But if it's picked up the other one, go to the entry in the library, and then open the context menu on it (right click or long press). Then select information, and refresh. Put yes to the question and you should be presented with options for both the 2008 and 1951 versions. Select the 2008 one (in my case the second of two offered, with the first giving the 1951 version which is your issue) and you should be good to go.

That manual adjustment should get you going anyway. Once you've downloaded the metadata back out of the menu and you should be set up.
Worked just fine. Thank you much. Now to another issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Scraping problem. The Day The Earth Stood Still.0